My Tractor Forum banner

7721 - 7740 of 7946 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,791 Posts
Buying 'sight unseen' here has never left me disappointed, everything from cars to tractors to tape decks to... well you name it. Especially if the seller has a stack of sales and great feedback it's hard to go wrong.

As straight as the whole thing looks I'm not too worried... and less than 800 hours. Seller does state in the ad that he cleaned it up some and paint.

Thinking on these things... I need this like I need another hole in the head. Maybe the price will drop a tad... 🤞

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,722
Buying 'sight unseen' here has never left me disappointed, everything from cars to tractors to tape decks to... well you name it. Especially if the seller has a stack of sales and great feedback it's hard to go wrong.

As straight as the whole thing looks I'm not too worried... and less than 800 hours. Seller does state in the ad that he cleaned it up some and paint.

Thinking on these things... I need this like I need another hole in the head. Maybe the price will drop a tad... 🤞
Yeah but that orange draws you to it like a moth to flame--same as me and yellow.

Reactions: Kubota Ronin

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,042 Posts
If the seller painted it, he did a good job.

Reactions: Kubota Ronin

·
Super Moderator
4,791 Posts
It does look nice. Hope it all works out for you, Scott.
Deciding if I want it to... it'd sure be neat to play with.

May let fortune choose, wait and see if it gets re-listed for less. It's at $3k now.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
$3k for a diesel 4WD hydrostatic CUT? With a 3-range tranny, per tractordata? I know nothing about these, but that sounds like a pretty darn good deal to me, especially since it also has a mower deck. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
4,791 Posts
$3k for a diesel 4WD hydrostatic CUT? With a 3-range tranny, per tractordata? I know nothing about these, but that sounds like a pretty darn good deal to me, especially since it also has a mower deck. Good luck!
...the other side of the coin being able to find the implements for it, some preliminary searching hasn't shown much available at the moment. Something would probably show eventually however... hmm.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It looks not only very well maintained but also a serious garden tractor! Sounds like a good deal! Even if there are not original implements, it's be rather straightforward to modify equipment to fit it.

·
Premium Member
9,878 Posts
$3k for any 4WD diesel tractor, in that condition, with a mower deck, and under 800 hours is going to be tough to beat!

I've been too busy with work and life this week, but the big empty space in the garage is calling to me to start working on getting my Husqy tractor running and set up with the 46-inch Craftsman blower!!!

I need to balance that with continuing the cleanup of the shed and basement so we have room to further reduce what's stored in the garage, and give the boys a usable space to store their stuff. And, there's always work to be done in the yard (firewood is the big time sink at the moment).

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,735
Welding up my middlebuster/subsoiler. I hope these dirty no good 115v flux welds will hold. I hear they ain't no good for nothing but welding beer cans together. :D

20210114_131641_compress78.jpg
20210114_131559_compress88.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,739
Well, it looks good but where are the action shots??? We want to see some trenches!
So it did like all GT weight machines do. Blow the tires off with it buried. I expected this and it partly did that due to the hitch being set for downpressure. I'll set it to float and weld a pipe on the trencher hitch so I can put weight plates on it, set to float it wont lift the tires so bad and lose traction.

7721 - 7740 of 7946 Posts