My Tractor Forum banner
25061 - 25066 of 25066 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Here's the LG flat screen:

Luggage and bags Wood Tire Bag Floor

Note to self, GET SOMEBODY TO HELP YOU CARRY IT IN NEXT TIME. About threw my back out carrying it in.

Plugged it in and-no power.

Nothing.

Think it might have a bad board, or something internal is messed up.

Might try to save it but doubt it'll be worth it. And it sucks because it looks slightly larger than my current TV.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have been away from the forum for the summertime and jumped over some 20 pages of this thread.

In recent days I have been manufacturing a raised platform for a small iron stove. A steel frame will be bolted on the floor beams and then the collar poured full of concrete and finished with tiles.
Automotive tire Rectangle Wood Gas Automotive exterior

Outside of the flat iron collar will remain mostly visible when everything is ready, and I wanted to blacken it with linseed oil. I remember seeing when a teacher blackened furnace forks and sausage sticks we made in primary school, but I've never done it myself. It was surprisingly difficult to get it nice when heating the flat iron with propane torch. Some areas tend to become too hot and burn the oil or remain too cold and leave the surface sticky. Third try gave sufficient result. The flaking you see in the lower part will remain under the floor surface.
Automotive tire Rectangle Automotive exterior Bumper Wood

25061 - 25066 of 25066 Posts