My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2255 Posts

·
Super Moderator
43,943 Posts
Working to clean some of the house out to get rid of things not needed any longer and found a box that my mother had of my fathers WWII stuff. Will be going through this and determining what the family will keep and then see if any military museum would want the rest. Probably contact the museum at Ft. Sill and give them first crack since my father was an artillery Forward Observer in the war.

·
Super Moderator
43,943 Posts
I picked up this Hobart Handler 140. It had the best reviews for a small MIG. I only have 120V power so I can't really get into the bigger machines. I looked at adding a 240V receptacle in the garage, but I don't have enough room on the breaker panel, so I'd need to run a subpanel which is beyond what I'm comfortable doing myself. Anyways this is quite a bit bigger than my old machine and should be plenty for what I need. And most importantly, it can run a bottle. I'm pretty excited to use it.
View attachment 2447816 View attachment 2447817
Joe, looking forward to seeing your results with this. Do you have a gas option on that?

·
Super Moderator
43,943 Posts
I'm burning an old tarp today and some other items that were cluttering up my basement. Almost never have burn restrictions in rural PA. They don't like you burning tires though, but it happens. Also cleaned up the wheel weights I picked up with the NY 322. Supposed to be over 60 degrees tomorrow so will do a final sandblast and then get those painted. Plow day is less than a month away, so if all the bans are gone by then should be able to hold it. I'll be watching!!!

1 - 20 of 2255 Posts