Stupid, that mower would be barely a "weedeater" on that property!! :00000060:

Even two of them!! :ROF

·
Super Moderator
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stupid, that mower would be barely a "weedeater" on that property!! :00000060:

Even two of them!! :ROF
I wonder if Some of the US based companies such as Deere and Toro do Goofy Videos for there Products In Europe like that as well:thThumbsU

·
Slowly turning green...
1,248 Posts
It was a pretty good video. Credit where credit was due, cinematography was good, the premise was alright. The lawn train was... strange to say the least. I also couldn't help but scoff at 2 42" mowers with permanently attached rear baggers mowing down an entire soccer field. All in all, I liked it though. I'm impressed with the use of a Kawasaki V-Twin, they have always been my favourite engines. Thank you, Sergeant, for bringing this to my attention. I used to pay meticulous attention to the modern lawn tractor market as you do but as of late I have stopped doing so. I'm going to have to get on it if I want a job in power equipment sales though!

EDIT: Mowing without hearing protection? Jeez...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just add blinking light inside the A $$ looking rear "weed" catcher and you got a pair of firefly beside that lake for a more romantic finish...:sidelaugh

Talk about a boring crappy publicity even a Russian movie team can do a better job....:dunno:

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,948 Posts
I kept expecting a big ole JD 6110 trailing a 10 ft brush hog to come barreling through the shot and turn those little lawn mowers into so much confetti! Then I found out this was a SERIOUS commercial! :sidelaugh

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
And EVERYONE knows if you own a multimillion dollar estate, you always cut your own acreage, right?
Only if you are either really bored or really, REALLY into cutting grass.......like Forrest Gump.

·
Super Moderator
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And EVERYONE knows if you own a multimillion dollar estate, you always cut your own acreage, right?
Only if you are either really bored or really, REALLY into cutting grass.......like Forrest Gump.
A Good Friend of are Family is that way He's Make 20 million a Film But You'll find Him On a Tractor In his Off time. So I can Believe that Part of the advertisement :thThumbsU

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was expecting vasoline-smeared lens scene toward the end.:sidelaugh
Artistic, entertaining and B-L-E-E-C-K! :eck16:

I gotta go cut grass.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I want my 6 mins back..

Anyone notice that the striping was MUCH bigger than those little mowers?
That must be the part I mist when I had a nap...If we take a collective legal proceedings to get pay for the time waste we have been victim off, I can only collect about 2 minutes...:bonk:

·
Super Moderator
13,365 Posts
Oh I needed a good chuckle this morning.... one question and a couple of comments. Who did all the weed wacking? Clearly the two stars are entirely too clean to have come anywhere close to a weed wacker. Plus the stars are wearing what I would classify as good clothes (plus they change at some point). After I get done doing the yard I look like I was tarred and feathered with grass.

But way to go on the cinematography! The two mowers moving close together at the end was a little cheesy though.......

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
i could not even finish the vid. it was as fake as they get.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yep, and that's all I'm going to say about that.....

·
Super Moderator
15,495 Posts
Suckered me in to watch it. Oh well, I've wasted more than 6 minutes on worse things before!

·
Super Moderator
16,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
2k Sarcastic Post CLUB
2,233 Posts
What I get a kick out of is the difference between the two pictures; basic lawn mower and the lawn mower with the plow on it.

The designers get all these clean lines on the lawn mower, extend the lines out to the grass catcher and no protruding handles.

Then they just hang the plow on the front with handles and angle adjustments all over the place. Completely destroying the clean lines.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts