My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My father and I decided to go bass fishing after lunch today ...jumped in the boat hit some of the regular spots and caught nothing thought we where going to get skunked..then just for the heck of it went to a spot that i found last year and it was non stop action till we came home..we kept the biggest ones and threw about 12 smaller ones back ...smallest was 4 pounds the other 4 and half to 5 and half

032.jpg

033.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,723 Posts
Roughrider you know I'm just going to have to ask.....how are they grouped!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looks like a pretty good day of fishing to me!

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roughrider you know I'm just going to have to ask.....how are they grouped!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looks like a pretty good day of fishing to me!

lol biggest top smallest and now dead lol..Yes it wasn't to bad ..thought we was going to get skunked at first ..Turned out good accept for the *** skeeters

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice! Once it cools down it will be nice to hit the water. I am still trying to get the 10+ pounder from a local lake. Do you fry, bake, broil or grill ur bass?

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! Once it cools down it will be nice to hit the water. I am still trying to get the 10+ pounder from a local lake. Do you fry, bake, broil or grill ur bass?

It depends i like to broil them with some lemon butter ,,,sometimes i bread them and fry them ...My fav is on the BBQ baste them with butter and lemon or i smoke them with hickory ....

·
The voice of reason !
2,720 Posts
My father and I decided to go bass fishing after lunch today ...jumped in the boat hit some of the regular spots and caught nothing thought we where going to get skunked..then just for the heck of it went to a spot that i found last year and it was non action till we came home..we kept the biggest ones and threw about 12 smaller ones back ...smallest was 4 pounds the other 4 and half to 5 and half

032.jpg

033.jpg
Nice catch there Bud. :fing32:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts