My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well... Time to clean up a little. I have a shed full of projects that I will NEVER get to, so Im thinning the collection a little.

I have a 83 Ingersoll 224 that Im going to part out. No attachments, no rear PTO, but does have the hold control valve. tractor was parked becouse the engine was getting tired,and smoking a ton, and wile moving some dirt, the return hose split at the tank, fell off, and dumped its guts. Ya... so watch for dry rotted hoses on your old tractors! I never got back into it, becouse I got my "parts tractor" 222 running so easly.

Soooooo... before I start breaking stuff down and listing it on the "For Sale" board, I figured I would drop a note here, and give you guys first shot.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
What would you want for the whole tractor, as-is?

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Your a funny Guy Paul .. Sell something cause you have "To Many Projects" ??

You know as well as I do .. a man can NEVER have to many projects .. buy 5 sell one .. rite .. the wife will NEVER figure that trick out :D:D

How is that Homelite project coming ?

·
16,826 Posts
Too many projects?? What--unheard of!!

:Stop:

·
Super Moderator
32,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!! Well manly its a storrage problem!!!!I have nowere to PUT anything!! I have this 224, and a old 1944 Gravely[next to go] taking up most of the shed. need to find room in there!!!Frankly I will NEVER get to them... so why sit on them? Homelte is going well. I fixed up the chain drive yesterday and was driving it around. Little things left, then its off to the [newly open] free space in the shed!

·
Registered
142 Posts
How much for the harness from the headlights back to the ignition switch.
That is if you want to sell it alone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts