My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:howdy:two years go on superbowl sunday i went and bought that wizard 990 and today i went out and pick up this mtd 990 and yesterday i bought this roper whew i got to rest hey i think i will watch the game here some eye candy:trink39: oh no:1221:i still need to tell my wife

Attachments

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Good to see you with another 990. I swear once you have had one 990 you have to have more.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thanku:yea that muffler has been welded in every duraction but it dose 't leak i will replace it at some point.i have already restored 3-of these before.and i went out to look at a suzue 1500 with a fornt end loader on it. but there behined the shop sat this 990 and it ran for 300.00 with attchments.:drunkie:and thats when i fell off the wagon. right back in to it.oh well i accept what i;m just a 990 lover. here we go agin:bananapow:bananapow:bananapowmore picture soon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats on a great find! You guys with the 990s are making me jealous... I may have to "graduate" to a 990 someday!

I am curious about the engine setup- they all look to have a belt driven automotive style alternator or generator on the side. Is that what that is? I've never seen that on a Briggs engine before I started seeing pictures of the 990.

Good luck! Looks like fun.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts