My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IRS and the bank took everything but im glad i had another house i sold my X700 2 lawnboys my john deere r and my dodge cummins to buy it i still have a little to pay but it was cheap 30,000 3 1/4 acre 2 car garage but it aint the same
im a little sad but it will get better in time now i just got to buy a few things to get me through this year :Disgus:

pray your not next

god bless

Jake wells

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
sorry to hear this news jake, but i does sound like you're rebounding strong. life sometimes hands you a setback, it's how you deal with it that counts. learn, grow, and become stronger than ever. best of luck to you in the future!

jim

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well once everything settles i plan to buy a old wheelhorse and a toro/wheelhorse oh well!

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
wow jake that is some tough things to have to deal with... im sorry to hear that...

i commend you for rebounding and staying as positive as you seem...

i hope things turn better for you in the future...

good luck...

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
I am sorry to hear.
I HATE IRS so much they get almost 1/2 $ out my paycheck and it make hard for us try live on 1/2 paycheck.:Disgus:

I know it hard on you real much. I can't image if IRS did to my Dad that would be nightmare.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this Jake. You remind me of the old adage, "when life hands you lemons, make lemonade". My hat is off to you for staying positive and I pray things will continue to get better in your life.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
May God Bless you and your family I have been layed off since February so this is effecting everyone not just some God Bless you are in my thoughts and prayers
Doug

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys i really appreciate you thought and bless you doug i hope you can find work soon thankyou and good night
Jake

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
That suks Jake ... I assume there was no way to stop it ?? Seems like banks are a "little" more forgiving lately .. they have a surplus of empty houses as it is

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
That sucks jake. Glad you can see the other side of the coin so cheerfully. I guess there is nothing we can do in life....except play the hand that is dealt us.

·
Administrator
21,222 Posts
Wishing you the best there, Jake. Hang in there. Sounds like you are on the right path.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks again i know it will get better but since this to make me feel better im going to work on a mower maybe that well help i dunno thanks for your support and there is one thing they might have took my home but they didnt take away my pride joy and MTF

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
IRS and the bank took everything

pray your not next

god bless

Jake wells
Well Jake, i am next myself. Neighbor asked me 2 days ago if i knew my house was listed at sheriffs auction in july. I said no but i had been expecting it so no big suprise. The IRS has been sending me lots of letters lately and they seem to be concerned about my well being too. :fing20: At this point in my life i will just be glad when it is all done and i can get my fresh start. Since 9/11 my life has actually gone backwards i think. At least the worst will be over soon. Sorry about hi jacking your thread.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Well Jake, i am next myself. Neighbor asked me 2 days ago if i knew my house was listed at sheriffs auction in july. I said no but i had been expecting it so no big suprise. The IRS has been sending me lots of letters lately and they seem to be concerned about my well being too. :fing20: At this point in my life i will just be glad when it is all done and i can get my fresh start. Since 9/11 my life has actually gone backwards i think. At least the worst will be over soon. Sorry about hi jacking your thread.
I am very sorry to read this Dur .. I wish you the best .. Sounds like things can only get better from here on out for you :goodl:

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Jake. Sounds like you're the type of guy who is just going to come back stronger.

Durwood, I hope it all works out for you too.

Best wishes to you both and your families.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it will get better i thank the lord i have a home and i hope he blesses the durwood it will get better i blame the economy for the mess im in things need worked on but no money! ahh well it will all get better hopefully
thank you OBAMA NOT!!! :Disgus:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I'm so sorry to read these posts. I hope that things turn around soon for you jake. Also for Dur and anyone else in dire stratis due to the economic downturn. :praying:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts