My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got one. The deal has been in the works for a while and we finally agreed on a price. My friends uncle downsized his landscaping business several years ago so he stopped using the Kubota for making new lawns. He mentioned the tractor to me a few years ago and nothing ever came of it until I bought his equipment trailer a few weeks ago. He had no idea what to ask for it, I had my idea, but I let him think about it and he contacted me back. I went over this morning with $2500 cash and he took it. The pictures really do this machine no justice, she just needs to be cleaned up and needs a healthy tuneup and new blood.

Here are the specs:

Kubota B7200 17HP diesel
4WD
B1630 bucket
3pt hitch
Kubota FL1021C 4' tiller(brand new, very expensive!)
5' York rake
Post hole digger

I really do not need the tractor right now, but I could not pass up on this baby! I'm sure I will put it to good use for myself and several others at work who need some work around their houses. All in all, I am very happy with my score! I will post more pictures tomorrow after I pick it up tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
They are nice tractors I am sure you will be happy with it heres mine. I just picked up a B2551 snowblower for it now looking for a front pto to drive it....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
nice, but it's not a Gravely

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,673 Posts
Nice piece of equipment. Plenty of attachments too. Good deal there, all the best with it!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
How did you make out with this

·
Registered
665 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts