:Welcome1: Thanks for being a paid advertiser. :fing32:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
:ditto: Welcome Union Farm Equipment.

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
:ditto: :Welcome1: thank you very much for supporting my favorite stop on the 'net! :fing32:

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
:thanku:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
:Welcome1: to MyTractorForum, Union Farm Equipment Co. and :thanku: for the support.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
:Welcome1:

Nice website .. lots of good used equipment !!

Hope it pays off being a sponsor ... Will someone buy something from them !!! ROF

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
:thanku: :Welcome1: Nice website and as mentioned above, VERY nice selection of used equipment. I now know who to recommend to folks looking for BCS equipment. I haven't seen such a nice selection of BCS stuff in a while.

·
. . . . . . . . . . . .
1,122 Posts
Howdy! Proud to have ya' advertising on our site. You'll get a ton of publicity here.
I do have a question though, do you carry the Zenith carb for the 2/8N's?

Bruce~

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
bontai Joe said:
:thanku: :Welcome1: Nice website and as mentioned above, VERY nice selection of used equipment. I now know who to recommend to folks looking for BCS equipment. I haven't seen such a nice selection of BCS stuff in a while.

:congrats: :congrats: Joe ... you just hit your 3,000 th post ... keep em coming

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
ken8562000 said:
:congrats: :congrats: Joe ... you just hit your 3,000 th post ... keep em coming
Wow !, did'nt even see that ! Way to go Joe, and :ditto: keep em coming :hatsoff:

·
16,490 Posts
:thanku: for becoming "part' of us---fine looking equipement you've got there..... :fing32:

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
ken8562000 said:
I've hit 3000 a few times already. As I (or SJ) cleans out the old posts in the Ebay or tractor show forums, my numbers go back down as you can see today, I have less than 2800. But I thank you for the kind thoughts :fing32:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts