My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
certified tractor nut
1,423 Posts
:Welcome1: glad to have you here joe now for the big question do you have any parts for an amf 1414

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Pretty exciting news. I haven't purchased from Joe yet... but I do alot of window shopping and wishing. Thanks for joining MTF !!!!! I will be doing business with you in the future.. just getting my cash ducks in a row to continue some restorations :)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Thanks, I hope to be a benefit to this board. I joined mainly because so many have asked me to.

I also created a facebook page. On it I will be posting what I have and what will be listed on particular days.

Do a search on Facebook and become a fan: joes outdoor power

I will also be checking here a lot, so if a person has questions, feel free to post it here. I am not the smartest monkey in the tree, but I do know a lot about what parts will interchange with what tractors, especially on the older models. The uncommon stuff is somewhat difficult still though :)

Thanks again.

Grace and peace
- Joe
actually you should join because its the best forum on the planet. It wont do anything but help your business. If I need to discuss parts it will be through E-bay or MTF, no facebook stuff. glad you joined, just surprised you have been a member for a while and only have 2 posts. or did your count start over as a sponsor.

·
5000 posts and climbing
5,454 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Joe, glad to have you aboard.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
It's about time lol.

I've ordered more parts from Joe then I can count. Most of them were hard to find. Set of original mufflers for my GT-Onan, steering wheel for my SS, trans pulleys for both, tool tray for my SS, panels etc.. They always seem to have it when I need it :fing32:

:MTF_wel:

·
Premium Member
9,166 Posts
That's great! I have purchased recently from Joe for parts for my JD 140. Always a first class transaction.

Joe, it's nice to have you as a sponsor.

·
Registered
603 Posts
actually you should join because its the best forum on the planet. It wont do anything but help your business. If I need to discuss parts it will be through E-bay or MTF, no facebook stuff. glad you joined, just surprised you have been a member for a while and only have 2 posts. or did your count start over as a sponsor.
It must have starter over.

:)

Grace and peace
- Joe

·
Registered
603 Posts
Someone asked about a discount if a MTF member. That sounds like a good idea. Let me asked what your suggestions are?

I used to do a 10% discount on shipping.

let me know your thoughts.

Grace and peace
- Joe

21 - 40 of 68 Posts