1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special welcome and thanks to our newest MTF advertiser:
Bishop Enterprises, Inc.

www.Turf-aire.com

Where they offer Products; Designed by a Turf Care Professional, for Turf Care Professionals.

Welcome to Bishop Enterprises and Thanks!!!

Bishop Enterprises Inc.
9033 Shelbyville Hwy
Bell Buckle, TN. 37020
1-800-854-4851
www.turf-aire.com

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Thanks for joining our team... Have someone let us know more about your company and products, right here.

Uncle Greg

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
Welcome to this site :Welcome1:

We would love to see your products :thThumbsU

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
:Welcome1:

I was over at your web site today, very nice equipment. Wish you had a video on the edger in action. :fing32:

·
Registered
226 Posts
:bannana: Thank you for the welcome everyone. I just got into work, and the first thing that comes to mind is "Is it time to go home yet" LOL

My boss Eldon Bishop was a turf care professional for many years before becoming a distributor. As a supplier and user of turf care products he saw quality quickly go down hill. Frames being made of lite metals, warranty claims becoming the norm, and cutting cost at the expense of quality was the name of the game. As a turf professional, and dealer he remembered these problems as he designed his product line. Our products are expensive, but when you are looking for a product that will do the job better that you expect, last longer between replacements, and increase your productivity you will see our products are designed and built with your profits in mind.

Thanks for the compliments on the aerators drbailey, and I guess I can start at that point introducing our product lines as Greg asked. One of the leading brands boast their 36" tow aerator is 190 lbs, compared to our PRO-AIRE TOWPRO which is 421 lbs. Our aerator was not designed to weigh more, but when you use quality metals, and build the frame with quality construction to take the rigorous use for the commercial cutter the weight builds up. The only way we can make it lighter is to sacrifice quality in construction and use thin metals that easily bends. Our competitor advertises you can add additional 200 lbs for a combined weight of 390 lbs, so fully weighted down their aerators still weighs less. This is why they can only say coring depths up to 3", and we can boast of depths up to 4.5 inches. With the Turf-Aire aerators you can get a better turning radius due to the independently turning tine wheels, instead of just two independent turning tine rotors. This allows the commercial cutter to use our aerators with a ZTR or ATV. Our aerator includes 48 tines compared to their 32 tines, and each tine wheel can be doubled tined to increase your holes per square inch. Our aerators come 3-pt hitch standard for use on a tractor, and offers the optional tow kit to use on your ZTR, or ATV. Hydraulic lift kit can also be purchased as an additional option.

Next item is our TOW-Z wing mount finishing mower, designed and patented for the commercial ZTR. This is not like usual trail mowers you see on the market. Our patented steering design, and tubular frame construction allows this unit to be towed by the ZTR, not dragged behind like others. The deck is made with high quality 10 gauge steel, and includes either a 18 HP, or 25 HP Kohler commercial engine with oil pump instead of an oil slinger, depending on deck size. This gives you a higher blade tip speed giving you a cleaner cut. Our TOW-Z comes with an electro-clutch that can be engaged from the operator's position. From the ductile iron bearing housing to the durable contracted frame, this mower was designed to give you a long life without high maintenance costs. A commercial cutter can use this attached to his/her ZTR to double their acreage cut per hour. To get the same productivity the commercial cutter would have to purchase a second $10K ZTR, and hire a person to operate it, cutting profits from the business. If you are already operating a second mower you can get two TOW-Z finishing decks and increase your client load to increase your company's profit margin. This can also be purchased with the straight hitch to use on your ATV.

Speaking of using the commercial ZTR to increase productivity, Bishop Enterprises has released a new edger to fit on the John Deere, Exmark, Toro, and Hustler heavy frame ZTR. The Kutting Edge Sidewalk Edger is designed to mount to the right side of the commercial ZTR, and using down pressure from the electro hydraulic pump you are able to edge walking trails, sidewalks, curbs, and roadways, even around curves. Using a spring harden concaved coulter disc the edger rolls along the edge so their is no whirling blades to cause injury or property damage. This product was designed after our Kutting Edge Cartpath Edger that we have been making since 1997 for golf courses to use on their work trucks allowing a operator to edge a 18 hole golf course in 4-5 hours.

Last is the Turf-Hauler Dump Wagon with the optional electro-hydraulic dump rated at 1,500 lbs. This wagon can be attached to an ATV or ZTR, and capable of hauling over over a cubic yard. Made with a 2" tubular steel frame, 4-ply tubeless tires, and 12 gauge steel bed, the dump wagon was made to work. You can add the optional electo-hydralic dump that hooks up to your vehicle's power source and can be used from the operators position. The front tires has a 360" swivel for short turing radius, and swivel hitch for safety hauling those top heavy loads. Great for mulching, landscaping, or hauling firewood. Inside Bed Dimensions 48" L X 39" W X 14" H.

We have also made mid-mount mowers to fit the Mahindra Tractors, and hope to be able to release our rear mount deck soon.

Please let me know what questions you might have, and feel free to visit http://turf-aire.com to view our products. I hope I was not too long winded.

Jason B Bour
http://turf-aire.com

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome and Thanks a bunch Jason :fing32: , I had just visited your site last night through a link in a reply you made to someone's post, very nice site and we appreciate your support and activity here :)

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,551 Posts
Jim_WV said:
Welcome and Thanks a bunch Jason :fing32: , I had just visited your site last night through a link in a reply you made to someone's post, very nice site and we appreciate your support and activity here :)
:ditto: :ditto: Jason, thanks for your support.. :fing32:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you. We have enjoyed the site, and the members on it.

:bannana: How can you not just love this little guy

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
I was looking in the wrong area for the video on the edger in use, I just viewed it in action attached to the Toro workmen video. I guess with it installed on a ZTR the video would be mostly the same. A spinning blade on a edger isn`t much fun to walk behind. But like you said it would be expensive, too much for my needs, does a very impressive job though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts