My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome Star Brite as our newest supporting vendor!

·
Banned
4,069 Posts

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Thanks John, I sorta figured that AFTER I asked. :banghead3

"Fuel Issues" as a forum name, was a dead giveaway that I missed.

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Thanks John, I sorta figured that AFTER I asked. :banghead3

"Fuel Issues" as a forum name, was a dead giveaway that I missed.
Welcome to MTF Star Brite :thThumbsU

I think Ken in NJ is spending to much time in a old outhouse with/out AC and he can not think straight.:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
10K and Climbin!
12,276 Posts
Welcome aboard Star Brite!

I've used a few of your products through the years!

My dad bought a case of your boat/fibergalss restorer back in the 80's for an old boat he bought. I spent quite a while buffing the thing back to shape! I also used it on my own boat as it worked so well!

Maybe some folks will try it on their tractors or other resto's??:dunno:

:thanku: for supporting MTF!!:trink39:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to MTF Star Brite. I must admit that I'm not aware of your products but I'll be looking at your web site to learn more about your products.

Welcome and thank you for supporting such a great forum. :fing32:

·
Registered
18 Posts
We will not be "vending" anything. We do not sell directly to consumers - or to retailers.

We are here in case you have any fuel related questions that we can answer. Over the past 10 years we have amassed a ton of useful info, run many many ASTM tests and as a result we have learned quite a bit from our fuel engineer consultants. Ethanol (alcohol)-blended fuel is ok is you know how to deal with it. We've been using it for 4 years in Florida in our boats, cars, trucks, lawn equipment, etc so we have a good grasp of its effects.

There is a lot of misinformation out there, so we'd like to help clarify what it will do and what it won't do.

Here's the 1st two bits of info:
** you cannot "neutralize" ethanol and you can't remove it from fuel**

In addition to Star Tron - which uses enzyme technology that began 40+ years ago in the fuel refining process (it's not voodoo - it's real science), we also make several traditional fuel additives, so we are not about to knock anybody else's traditional additive products.

But we do believe enzymes are the most effective way to improve fuel qaulity, and as a result, to also improve engine performance - gas or diesel.

Enzymes were first used 6,000 years ago by the Sumerians to make beer. That alone is reason enough to like enzymes.

Star Tron is one more. :trink39:

·
Super Moderator
31,991 Posts
Well I like your sense of humor already, when do we get a promotional Star Tron beer? :ROF

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your participation and amassed knowledge of fuel and polish products!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome!

I use your Star Tron fuel additive after a lawn care guy was mowing my neighbor's yard and recommended it. My John Deere dealer has it prominently displayed on their parts counter.

Great stuff; I use it in the fuel for all of my outdoor power products. Hope to try some of your other products after looking at your web site.

:MTF_wel2:

:thanku:

Steve

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
As a Star-Tron dealer(the ONLY additive we sell) I am glad to see Star Tron on board here at MTF!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,260 Posts
I use Star Tron all the time! Stuff works great!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yeah!!! Star Brite makes Star Tron, a product that actually does what it claims. I've been using this stuff for about 4 years, and it works!! I have a Yamaha outboard that never gets winterized. I fish up until about Christmas, and start up again in April. I just put Star Tron and fresh gas in right before lay up, and four mos later, the engine starts in a few seconds. My emergency generator gets it, too. I have NO doubts about its effectiveness, a great product for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts