My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You guys already have a good sized following and an active brand forum here.

Welcome and thank you for supporting our forum.

·
Super Moderator
13,319 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
Welcome! Can't get enough of that good Gravely stuff!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. We are excited to be part of MyTractorForum, and we're anxious to help with your outdoor power equipment questions and/or needs as it relates to Ariens and Gravely equipment.

Feel free to reach out to us, and we will help you find the answers to your questions. We also love to hear your comments on your Ariens and Gravely equipment!

Let me know if you need anything from our end.

Thanks so much . . .

Mary Lyn

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
Does anyone know a Gravely dealer that actually carries and old Gravely parts? Dont waste your time at the Polaris/Gravely place in Dunbar W.Va.. I saw them on the net and figured "Dunbar W.Va.! Man thats where the type L's were made, they have to have all kinds of stuff!" Well they dont. And I hate to sound negative but they charged me $34 for a Autolite #3076 spark plug (I didnt notice untill I was 20 miles away) so I called them and they said "yes we made a mistake, they are $18 a piece." Needless to say I returned it today and was told "well thats what Gravely charges for them" (but the word Gravely was nowhere on the plug or box it was in, just a normal regular Autolite box) And when I told them they were $7.99 anywhere else their reply was "I'd like to know where" and I said anywhere. Anyway I just want some parts for a type L I bought, and a place in Spencer W.Va. named Richards tractor supply seems to have a lot of stuff, anyone know about them?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Over at the gravely club and gravely classified at yahoo for advice and parts. Richard's is among the best sources of old L parts. If you can make the mow-in this fall lots of parts are offered. Check Gravely Tractor Club of America dot com as well. The 4 lead gearing asked for earlier if wanted NOS is hard to find.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will second that on Richards. As a newb on Graveleys, Richard took the time to educate (and in doing so, sell a lot more parts to me). Everything fit and working great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts