My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi. Happy to see you here. Are you the same guys doing business as Metalhead CE on Ebay? If so I've sent several people to that site. If not somebody has stolen your picture! Do you have a showroom? I'm in Fishers, not far from East 238.
steve

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
i can supply you with a set of our 12" cones and 6" cones. they are very sharp! $59 includes shipping.
call me at 317-776-3000 x110
bob

Cones, as pointed in the middle?

I'd prefer smooth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
THIS is exactly what a buddy of mine is looking for! I'll put him in touch....

If what I think will happen does, hopefully you'll all see a new member here named "RapidRuss" :praying:
Welp Wolf !! I wanted round shiney 6" and 8's caps....But before I go any further...I have to figure out what went wrong with thr tractor last night ? It sounded as if it ran out of gas...So I changed to a new fuel filter onlt to see raw gas coming out of the exhaust pipe ? Thats the 07 20hp Kohler Twin I was telling you about..

:Stop:

~Russ

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Don't know, but, His site is still the same and I can't view the Hubs yet. Would love to have a set but would like to see them first.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Still have never heard anything, and it doesn't look like they are even on here anymore.
I think I will hold on to my wallet, even though I would REALLY like to have a set of caps for the JD 316!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts