Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Bob of Depco Parts...

Depco Parts, Inc.
11827 State Road 238 East
Noblesville, IN 46060
Phone: 317-776-3000 ext. 110
Fax: 317-776-2400
Sales: 800-899-3372

Depco got the Brilliant idea to make GT Hubs!!

Ive been emailing back and forth with Bob and Depco sounds like they will be a great fit at MTF...
Bob not only sells tractor hub caps, but mirrors and a whole slew of tractor accessories....

Welcome Bob, and Depcoparts.com !!!
:MTF_wel::MTF_wel::MTF_wel:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Bob!

I don't see a link to hubcaps on your site yet. Email our requests?
he said they are working on the site and should be up in a week or so... i suggested he wait, but i think he was anxious :sidelaugh

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,772 Posts
:congrats: Welcome Bob and Depco Parts ! certainley pleased to have you as a site advertiser and hope we can generate some buisness your way :thanku: .

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
:congrats: Welcome Bob and Depco Parts ! certainley pleased to have you as a site advertiser and hope we can generate some buisness your way :thanku: .
:ditto: And hopefully your web-site will be up and running soon !! :goodl:

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
So I'll put the chrome spoke wheels on hold for the GX until I see these hub caps!:D Sounds like a neat idea!!! For my money there's not nearly enough GT/LT/CUT tractor dedicated dress up parts!

·
Advertiser that never paid
5 Posts
Hello Guys and thanks for the warm intros! We got into the gt hub cap business by acccident. While it is not the biggest part of our business, it is probably the most fun. As such, when we re-built our company website, the hub caps were an after thought. We focused on our more 'serious' products. Anyway, thanks to John, I now see the error of my ways and hope to have a hub cap section added to the seb site within a week or two. In the meantime, you can call or email us and we will get you all the info you want. We have a bunch of pictures of our caps on different GT's we can send for your shopping pleasure. FYI- we have been selling these on ebay for several years now. To get off on the right foot at MTF - I will offer 10% off of our ebay listing price to any MTFer that wants a set. We have them in 6", 8" and 12". All steel - no plastic junk. Three different styles. I look forward to making MTF a better place!
Bob311
DEPCO
My personal tractor - CAT D6C with no blade, but a HUGE winch. It is fun to drive it around!

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,975 Posts
Glad to have you aboard!
Can't wait to see what they offer for the hubcaps. Everyone here will be pimpin' their GT's

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I'm in the market for plain chrome 12" (2) and 6" (2) hubcaps.

awesome!

Looked on ebay, didn't find anyone who could supply me with a pair and a pair in 12/6.

?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I waould allso like to wellcome you and Depco Parts to Mtf.I know there are lot of us looking for hub caps.I been looking for about 2 months now but only found one set that was price to high.I need a set for my Sears Suburban.8" and 12"

·
Citizen of Earth
15,255 Posts
I am SO GLAD you are here now. I lost the address of the site I used to send people to for hubcaps, now I have you. Thank you for supporting our forum, I will try to send you a lot of customers.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I'm in the market for plain chrome 12" (2) and 6" (2) hubcaps.

awesome!

Looked on ebay, didn't find anyone who could supply me with a pair and a pair in 12/6.

?
Tried the "contact us" thing on the Depco website as linked, but there are no options for Canadian addresses.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts