My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,986 Posts
Calvin,
Welcome aboard. Went to your website and looks like you carry many brands.
I have an old Homelite trimmer I have to rebuild this winter ,so once I get the model # & parts I need, you'll most likely be hearing from me.

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,375 Posts
Calvin,
Welcome aboard. Went to your website and looks like you carry many brands.
I have an old Homelite trimmer I have to rebuild this winter ,so once I get the model # & parts I need, you'll most likely be hearing from me.
cool thing every little bit helps me right now im needing to depend on this online store for help paying my bills etc. cause i also do locksmith work and its gone down hill work wise and i need some orders big time to help pay my bills each month thats one reason why i went with parts lookup with ari network it costs me around $ 300.00 month to give this service to customers so finding what they need will be easier by the way i have links all over my store to this new site and the neat thing about it is you can actually order from the new site also and it still goes to cm small engines its just a seperate shopping cart system the 5% discount on orders over 50.00 is going to be difficult to configure on there but i will find out how to do that but i need to put that url on here so i will make another post for folks to see

calvin

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,375 Posts
im going to re fresh this thread some to see if anyone else notices it

calvin

just to let visitors know we are way cheaper on prices than northern tool company

expecally on parts for Honda engines
we will be placing parts list on our store in the next few weeks for the Honda engines the parts will be Oregon replacement parts for Honda engines please support us spring is just around the corner in the next few weeks we need to get some parts sold . for folks with Tecumseh engines with snowblowers we just lowered the price on the electric starter for them the part 33328D is now 99.99 and it normally sells for 150.00 we have two in stock and would love to move these soon besides MTF members get 5 % off that 99.00 price if they are registered on store so far we only have a couple on our store who are registered

thank you
plus they get Free shipping and they are oem

21 - 23 of 23 Posts