Welcome to Calvin (lawnmowertech)

and thank you to the folks at CM small engines:

CM Small Engines
501 Rosemary Drive
Newport NC 28570

1-877-280-1624

Thanks and welcome!!!!

below is some info from their site:
We carry Brand name parts byTecumseh , Briggs Stratton , AYP, Murray , Homelite , Ryobi , McCulloch,MTD We even have Brand Name parts for NGK plugs , Champion , Poulan Weedeater, Carlisle Tires and many more .......

·
I'd rather be threshing!
3,997 Posts
Thanks for advertising Calvin and CM! :congrats:

I will look you up when I need parts for my projects!

BTW... Very nice web site!

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Thank you all im purty sure i will get more welcomes once when this evening gets here so i will be posting some things later on once when i get the list down pat its still early oh i hope you like the banner i made it from photoshop elements 5.0 very nice after you get to figuring it out how it works and all
calvin

·
Deceased Oct.-2014
3,014 Posts
Thanks with helping sponsor this forum.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Calvin:

Welcome, and we will support you when we can. :fing32:

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Welcome and thanks for becoming a sponsor.:thThumbsU

·
1,376 Posts
i figured out why not its good exposure for saleing parts etc. and engines and generators expecally in the hurricane and winter snow season only thing is on the whole goods i tryed getting set up with ge money bank for financing and they turned me down they are picky anyhow i think but for right now new equipment would have to be paid for at the time of purchase unless someone knows of a lesser lesser restrictions for the business owner finance company
calvin

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
I just look at website but no parts for kohler so I just curious to look at tires for garden tractor I was shock that price is actual best one I have see before most they over 70 dollars for 23-8.50-12 size but it 50 dollars.

If someone want those tires I will show them to buy tires from you:fing32:

I will gave this link to my school in auto class so we could order parts when they need for engines.:fing32:

·
1,376 Posts
well i get tires at very good prices from distribitors so i kind of figure it from there i can help people save some money on these and about the kohler parts i can get kohler it just i dont have any listed on the site i do however have the aftermarket for kohler listed such as the starter motors etc. and the points and condensers but i do have another site im going to be opening soon as soon as we get the stuff added to it then it will be released and go live right now they have not got all the parts catalogs in the site so i have to wait on them to get the parts lookup catalogs in there also we will have tons more of tires on that new site even atv tractor all the big machinery tires i believe in all total there are over 200 tires that will be listed on the new site and all spark plugs that you can imagine so on kohler let me know but even with 10% off list i will still be the cheapest on tires currently there is 20 % off list but prices are starting to go up on the tires so i have to go to 10% soon so i still be cheaper tire person
thanks
calvin

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
That ok with me but you don't need to be most cheap for sell tires because profit.:fing32:

I maybe should buy kohler parts from you if you do have it. I am look for Kohler Rebuild Kits for 301as if you don't have kits so I will look for each parts then see if it will work for me well we maybe will buy from you if price is good for me but I do want support you because you advertise to this best forum:fing32:

·
1,376 Posts
That ok with me but you don't need to be most cheap for sell tires because profit.:fing32:

I maybe should buy kohler parts from you if you do have it. I am look for Kohler Rebuild Kits for 301as if you don't have kits so I will look for each parts then see if it will work for me well we maybe will buy from you if price is good for me but I do want support you because you advertise to this best forum:fing32:
hey dan if you can get me some part #s i can look up a good price on rotary line or oregon line and get back with you on this let me know

1 - 20 of 23 Posts