My Tractor Forum banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Nah.. earliest we'll be there is summer of next year...

so I am safe WOOHOO! LOL

·
Registered
408 Posts
Good morning sleepy head! lol

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Alabamalady said:
Phew. I was actually worried that here at work they were not going to let me on and then I was going to be devastated. :fing20:
the control nazis? no never... LOLROF

·
Registered
46 Posts
I could not sleep last night. It doesn't help with my two laying on top of me either. I got up with Kaitlyn for school. Then layed back down with Isabella and went back to sleep. We slept until 10:30 this morning. :hide:

·
Registered
29 Posts
When I just checked for Boxer Talk I got a message that there is no websire configured for the site you have requested. Is that what everyone is getting or I am trying to get in to the wrong place? :bonk:

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Kentucky Chick said:
http://epettalk.com
what's that show you?
this is showed
Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/epettalk/public_html/index.php on line 19

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/epettalk/public_html/index.php on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/epettalk/public_html/index.php on line 25

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, we get different things.

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site.

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Alabamalady said:
Why do you suppose we are getting different messages? SJ????????????????
i did not flush my DNS yet? not sure...

BM.. i bet they get it corrected soon... :fing32:

i gotta head to work.. ill be on in a bit...
hopefully by then EPT will be A-OK...

101 - 120 of 129 Posts