My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1221 - 1240 of 1250 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,081 Posts
Rained a little today. Supposed to be pretty wet here through some time on Saturday.

Mike

·
Premium Member
12,081 Posts
Cool here too. We haven't gotten a ton of rain, just enough to keep everything wet...

Mike

·
Super Moderator
38,511 Posts
Woke up to 48 degrees today and still only 52 at 10:00 AM! Going to be a cool one today. Supposed to get some rain today too! Water level in the Allegheny River was running high this morning in Tidioute, PA where they are having a state fishing tournament, water was really muddy too.

·
Premium Member
12,081 Posts
Glorious day here ..65* and the sun is shining brightly :)....not a cloud in the sky
Our temps got into the low 70s, but beautiful clear skies for a good portion of the day. Clouds approaching towards sunset. Supposed to rain again tonight.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
We had a nice dry spell for a week that allowed the ground to be a bit less soggy than it has been and was able to mow the entire yard, even the wet area. Too good to last, though. Yesterday morning, we got almost an inch and a half of rain and remained dark & cloudy all day.

Today, woke to dire predictions of 3 inches of rain lasting for most of the day, along with hail & thunderboomers. Kinda sorta started with a large long rumbling of thunder, then a hour pause before the rain began. Instead of the 3 inches of rain, we got less than a half inch and now it's beginning to clear. Pretty cool only going to be in the upper 70's for the rest of today but back to the 80's tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
12,081 Posts
We've had nothing but rain from Sunday night through yesterday. Couple of inches in some towns. Everything is still trying to dry out.

Next 10 days look pretty dry.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Normal for the Rocky Mountains & Colorado, especially. I lived there for 18 years and every year right around All Hallows Eve, a snowstorm would appear and dump a bunch of snow, then a week later be back in the 70's.

It is drying out here again with no rain in the forecast (hopefully) for the next ten days. Mulch mowed half the yard. Been burning everything that has been ready for the last two months, but couldn't from all the rain.

·
Premium Member
12,081 Posts
Lalalalalalalalalala.......

I don't hear any of this....

Lalalalalalalalalala.......

Mike

Reactions: PA318Guy

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,841 Posts
I can't think about snow until the leaves are all picked up...and they are just beginning to fall. 🤫

Reactions: mikeinri
1221 - 1240 of 1250 Posts