My Tractor Forum banner
2821 - 2840 of 3293 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,934 Posts
Heh, heh. The glass was filled with liquid water when going to bed and froze overnight. Gets a bit chilly in Wisconsin, at times. Last time I was there in March of 2003, the entire 10 days it never got above zero F. Naw, you all can have that stuff.
That's more in line with northern weather reality. I would rather have that weather than 60° in the morning and 20° five hours later. Yes I have also lived just south of our northern neighbors.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Got rid of all the cardboard and downed branches today while it was fairly warm at just over 100° F. Took a few hours to do with the big pile of branches.

Plant Flowerpot Terrestrial plant Vegetation Wood

·
Premium Member
14,875 Posts
Oh, burn barrel! Now I get it...

Still too hot for me. It gets close to 100 here on occasion. Thankfully, that's very rare.

But, I was once in Florida for an event where we had to be in the open sun, on asphalt, for an hour or two to pack up a boat trailer. Actual temp was at least 97 degrees, but the sun/asphalt combination made it feel like a frying pan.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
12,672 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,875 Posts
Finally got some rain today. While it only rained for 20-30 minutes, it dumped a bunch of water!

Mike

·
Super Moderator
12,672 Posts
It is NOT nice here right now.
Font Circle Brand Number Logo

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
That's when it is just beginning to be nice enough to do all kinds of neat stuff outdoors! Things like a HOT roaring fire in a burn barrel (see above) or a slow meandering about the yard as you mow.

·
Premium Member
14,875 Posts
It is NOT nice here right now.
View attachment 2556200
That looks suspiciously like a DO NOT ENTER sign!!!

I'm in Newport, RI for the weekend. With the seabreeze, it's very nice. Without it, especially when out on a boat, it's toasty in the sun. High temps around 80, warmer at home in MA (supposed to hit 90 tomorrow).

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Urquell

·
Premium Member
14,875 Posts
It's 91 at home...

Fortunately, I'm not at home. It's 76 degrees, with a delightful seabreeze in Newport...

Water Sky Vertebrate Boat Horizon

Wife and kids are at my sister's, enjoying the pool.

Mike

6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,840 ·
2821 - 2840 of 3293 Posts