My Tractor Forum banner
2781 - 2800 of 3313 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,918 Posts
Mid-60s today, almost flat-lined compared to last night.

Supposed to drop to the 50s tonight!

Mike

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Another pleasant day in the Deep South! High should be around or a bit over 100° with humidity of 70-80%.

·
Premium Member
14,918 Posts
Looks like some storms coming our way tonight, supposed to rain for the next 6 hours...

Mike

·
Likes Vintage JDs
11,857 Posts
It was 96 today and suppose to drop down to 56 tomorrow morning. High tomorrow 75 so yes a cooldown for a few days then back to the heat days of 90's.
This weather is absolutely amazing for June in the DC area. It didn’t seem to get quite as cold overnight as predicted, but the air is still gloriously cool and dry. Definitely great weather for firepitting with morning coffee on the patio:

Plant Drinkware Light Tableware Tree

·
Super Moderator
43,944 Posts
This weather is absolutely amazing for June in the DC area. It didn’t seem to get quite as cold overnight as predicted, but the air is still gloriously cool and dry. Definitely great weather for firepitting with morning coffee on the patio:

View attachment 2555276
Here I thought I was the only one crazy enough to enjoy coffee outside on a cool/cold morning!

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
16,532 Posts
Nice to sit outside as long as you are not being eaten by bugs. up here it's hard to sit outside on a warmer day.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Upper 90's and low 100's with 70% humidity for the next 10 days here in northern Florida with overnight lows in the 70's & 80's. Trying to spend as much time working outside as I can to enjoy the beautiful weather. Mowed the back yard yesterday in near 100° pleasant warmth.

·
Likes Vintage JDs
11,857 Posts
Nice to sit outside as long as you are not being eaten by bugs. up here it's hard to sit outside on a warmer day.
Mosquitoes have been a problem fir a few weeks now. But it is actually cool and breezy enough that they have been mostly absent these past two days.

·
Premium Member
14,918 Posts
WAY too breezy here for mosquitoes or campfires. Not complaining about the mosquitoes, but could use less wind so I can drop a (specific) tree.

Cooler temps are always appreciated for yard work too!

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,975 Posts
We may get to 3 digits tomorrow. Then a promised cool down. The A/C and electric meter could use a cool down. Hope that cool air doesn't bring rain with it. Things to do outside if not muddy.

·
Premium Member
14,918 Posts
We've actually had to close the windows at night here, it's been getting down into the upper 50s to low 60s at night! I'm definitely going to miss this weather when the heat waves inevitably get here...

Mike

Reactions: UrbanTractor

·
Premium Member
14,918 Posts
Wow!

We have a bunch of rain parked just to the west of us, streaming down from north to south (usually that progresses west to east). We really need more rain, just not getting it...

Mike

·
Premium Member
14,918 Posts
Only a few more days of cool weather expected here, then it'll jump over 80 and stay there for the duration of the two-week forecast, with some days getting near or above 90. Very, very little chance of rain during that entire period.

Mike

2781 - 2800 of 3313 Posts