My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Here in western kentucky the wind is gusting . But it is warm like wonder out in the yard in your underwear warm . Ever since the tornado my nerves are a little shot and I didn't lose my house like so many did . Houses rolled off there foundations and buildings separated to pieces .

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Yes , if you follow the jets on the hood of a 54,55,56,57, you will notice they go from trans Atlantic to breaking the sound barrier to supper sonic and 68 and 69 space . I really didn't notice it till we dropped and it was all revield .

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Well , been cold maby not as cold as yall talk about . Got some ice cover on the roads Tuesday but it wasn't two bad . Really wanted a snow day but also had work to get done at work . Pretty cold today sat five roof top units with the tin benders at a strip mall . Glad to be home and out of public .

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
On my way to work there is piles of rubble . It is houses that were built off the road and they are cleaning them up after the mid west tornado . The storm separated the houses brick by brick . That was a monster of a tornado . When they tell you to shelter then do so , don't go out in the yard and see whats blowing away or get in the middle of anything like that . And track the weather seriously stop and watch the weather . They told us it was comeing moving at 45 mph out of Arkansas and I was piddling out side thinking I wonder how fast at 45 would it take to get here and it looked like any other blob of color tracking across the sky . It got here about 900 . And things got strange for those it missed . It got dangerous and life threatening and deadly for those it hit and painful .

1 - 20 of 112 Posts