My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in putting your current weather conditions in your signature here's one basic way of doing it....

Using Firefox, the way I posted the above image was to go to Wunderground.com and locate my city using their search box. Then at the top right of your city page click on "Make this Location a Weather Sticker®". That will open the box with the sticker image. Then right click on the image and select "Copy Image Location".

Now go into your signature settings and click on the little "Insert Image" icon. Then right click and "paste" in the box the web address you just copied.

For Internet Explorer it is a little different. Instead of "Copy Image Location" you have to right click on the image and then select and click "Properties". Then copy the image location address shown in the box that opens up.

To make the image clickable, copy the address shown in your web browser, then go back to your signature, left click on the banner you just installed, then click on the "Insert Link" icon and paste the address you just copied into that box.

By all means if anyone has problems getting it to work or if you are using another flavor of web browser just send me a PM including your location and I will give you the code to insert in your signature. :fing32:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.