My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at a loss of words to describe this wonderful woman. She was diagnosed with brain tumors last year but never feared. She knew that she would get better with the doctors help, or she was going to be by God's side. I feel certain that my mother was one of the angels that came to bring her home.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
A prayer for her, you and your family is on its way. Very sorry to hear of your
loss. Right before my mother passed away she asked her deceased sister to
open the door that she was coming in and Mom hadn't said barely a word in hours,
at least anything that made sense. So yes I believe angels do come for us
when it's time.

·
Registered
755 Posts
my condolences, it's wonderful you and your step mother had a good relationship, again proving biology does not make kinship, yesterday was my daughter's first comunion, my mother's catholic. didn't hear one word from the family, but my aunt who lives hour and a half away had my 54yr old cousin drive her and she couldn't believe my mother was a no show.

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
JD , Im very sorry to here of your loses,losing our family members is as tough as it gets.
My prayer are sent for you and your family.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Sorry for your loss JD. I'm sure you're right - your mom probably WAS one of the angels that took her home;and thanking her for giving you her love.

·
15,000 +posts!
20,853 Posts
My condolances to all here who have lost loved ones recently..prayers and thoughts go out to you all...

I find a lot of comfort in some songs when it comes to dealing with loss..

Here are a few I would reccomend you listen too,they will help..

"I Will See You Again"
"There'll Be A Homecoming"
"When The Angels Sing"
"Prettiest Flower There"..all by Rhonda Vincent

"On The Wings Of An Angel" by Holly Dunn

"Someday I Will Lead The Parade"
"Handful Of Dust"..by Patty Lovelss

"When I Reach The Place I'm Going" by Wynonna

I think most of these songs can be heard online..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words. I lost my mom to similar tumors 10 years ago July. So I was able to prepare myself somewhat over the last year. We talked a lot about my mom and what had happened with her and what mama was going through. I will look up those songs for sure. Thanks.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Very sorry to hear JD, may the God of peace bring comfort to you and your family's hearts :i_praying

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. It was a beautiful service yesterday. I got to see lots of family as well as meet some I've only heard about. And the weather cooperated all weekend too. The rain held out until we were through traveling each time. We only had one flooded road to encounter. Today most of the roads between here and there have water running across them.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
JD.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. A mother is so dear to a man's heart. I pray God will give you and your family peace and comfort throughout the days ahead.

·
Registered
71 Posts
JD, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm impressed with the kindness and concern shown by all those frequenting this site. Its nice to know that people really care. God Bless

Steve in Pa

·
I'd rather be threshing!
3,997 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss JD... Sounds like she was a strong woman. Will keep her in our prayers here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts