My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad cleaned the carb for me and I replaced the original, not sure fuel line! Wow was that line stiff and old. I might leave it routed outside of the tins so I can run a fuel filter and shutoff to save the original shutoff from wear. The original shutoff seems to leak when messed with, might order a new one. The little engine sounds great for its age! I drove it around and everything seems good!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Sounds and looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
:congrats: Looks and sounds, great!!!!

·
Sears Tractor Fan
1,262 Posts
Sounds great. Look at the shine on the orange still. Nice find.

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! Getting rain guard this weekend and a longer nipple for exhaust out engine, too close to paint. I see damage to decal from heat, not cool! Will fix ASAP to save the paint/decal from further damage!

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We got the rain guard and the longer nipple today. We will work on it tomorrow. I am thinking of painting the muffler high heat black and rain guard. Would look better than burnt paint now! Will post pictures when done!!! :)

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Believe it or not those aren't decals, they are painted on :)

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Very nice :)

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Believe it or not those aren't decals, they are painted on :)

Sent from the MTF Free App
Really? Wow, could have fooled me! Wish even more that the old owner did a better job with exhaust stack spacing!!

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice :)
Thank you! I washed it today and found out they don't like being wet!! LOL
Took some WD-40 to get her back to life. Now my horn is semi dead! HAHA
Need to dry it out! Got out my GT-18 and cleaned her up and parked them side by side! Both look mean!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Very nice machines.

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks FORD! I will finish stack soon. Gonna two tone it. Dad mounted it securely today. The Big green machine will get some attention soon. A grill is gonna be made for it and some paint work!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts