My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to view what threads I or another user started? The old format allowed this easily. I can see all posts I have made but that's mostly useless. I'll never understand why newer forum software moves backwards instead of forwards.

·
1,849 Posts
You can 'Watch' the threads you start, then go into 'Preferences' and choose to receive an alert when someone replies to your 'watched' threads.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not looking for warnings or new posts, just a list of threads I started in chronological order. I find I use that feature constantly on most forums.

·
Administrator
11,730 Posts
Yeah, all the old posts from back to 2009 seem to have migrated over but they are limiting the time the server spends on standard search results to 30 days. They started that I believe right before the update. The search box at the top will still find them but it is more work that way for sure. There still might be an easier faster way to get to the older ones that I have not found yet.

Edit: You can include a date to search in the advanced search option in the drop down menu when you click the 3 vertical dots far top right of the page.

·
Administrator
2,373 Posts
So as mentioned you can view your posts with the "discussions" tab, on your profile or by hovering over anyone's avatar like so:

Some of these posts are still indexing as we finish "unpacking" from the move. Thank you for your patience as we continue to unpack. As mentioned if you search for a post, using "Most recent" instead of "most relevant" this will populate as expected as well.

Let us know if you have any further issues :)

-Gerrit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts