My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
16,918 Posts
Re: 100+ Years of Progress

Welcome aboard bobzumwalt. Come for the info and help, share your experiences. Stay for the camaraderie. Nice videos. I am moving them to a forum where more members will see them as many members don't view the Introduction forum regularly.:MTF_wel2:
MikeC

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
I go to that show every year by far one of the best shows I've ever been too it will blow your mind. As 95% of the stuff there is owned by one man building after building stuffed full of tractors and equipment and engines and models. If you've never been and your anywhere near NC you need to go this year as it's probably the last year it will be out on as Mr. Elder who owns the stuff and puts on the show died just recently in a tragic freak accident. His wife and a local tractor club is putting on the show this year in his memory.

I will for sure be attending this year. It has always been in November I'm not sure on the exact dates for this year yet though.

Here's a link to thread I did on it awhile ago. https://www.mytractorforum.com/27-tractor-shows-events-pulls-racing/1071074-100-years-progress-tractor-show-lots-pics.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts