My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
close enuff works for me
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is 50 degree's Fahrenheit today and no wind ,sun's shining ,feels like spring after a week of weather in the teens. Washed my wife's explore ,and my escape in the drive way. I know the guy in the southern states think I'm nuts ,,but everyone in michigan or further north will understand.

·
Administrator
5,038 Posts
Yep...Gotta take advantage of those nice days. Was going to wash ours, but we are travelling quite a bit over Christmas, so thought I would wait until we get back....Of course, it will be miserable by then.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Well, it's almost 60℉, which has purt near everyone in their puffy down jackets under their rain slickers. It's been raining without stop since Friday evening with just a bit over 4 inches of rain. Gonna get real cold to almost 40℉ tonight, but should be back in the 70's for Christmas week.

·
Professional Homeowner
7,061 Posts
I would've been, good one!!
Ah, the age old rivalry. "I'd rather push my Chevy than drive your Ford." "Well, OK then. You just go on pushing your Chevy while I drive past you in my Ford."

I'll throw out there I've seen pretty much an even amount of each broken down alongside the highway, so they must be about equal. Don't get me started on Dodge, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts