My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have posted some requests to identify a Wards tractor that I have. Here is a view of the front cover from the Owners Guide. (which I had forgotten that I had). As you can see it is a Garden Mark Tractor. It may have been made by "Midland" for Wards for just one year "1959". Any further information would be appreciated. Thanks, BILL

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,645 Posts
That is without a doubt one of the neatest tractors I have ever seen and would be the center of attention at any tractor show!

Does yours have the front bumper and fenders?

·
ROJ
2,191 Posts
i believe there is a picture of one in the garden tractor picture gallery at yesterdaystractors.com

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it has the front bumper and fenders. At first I thought the bumper was kind of a "hokey" looking home made thing. But now that I see it is original, it seems to add some unique character! Mine has a rear mounted rototiller. The tractor pictured, has electric start and lights, mine does not have those options. You can't see it in the picture, but there's even little mud flaps at the bottom front of the fenders. I think I've located another person, with the same tractor, but haven't gotten that confirmed for sure.

·
That there's worth fixin'
1,892 Posts
That is one very cool tractor. Having the tiller with it too is all the better. Very interesting old rig. More pictures PLEASE!!! Rick

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I have a complete Wards Lawn, Garden & Farm catalog from I think 77 in good condition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts