My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
That Guy
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends,

In an interesting turn of events I now am the owner of a John Deere 1025R, and upon the CFO's insistence I must put my XT3 up for sale.

Two years ago Sergeant gifted me with an OEM sleeve hitch, and after discussing it with him we want to continue paying this kindness forward. I'll be removing the sleeve hitch from the XT3 before I sell it, and I want one of you to have it. Completely free of charge, if you can use it it's yours- I'll cover the cost of shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
I definitely do not need it but would suggest that whoever does receive it make a donation to the DAV.

·
Super Moderator
31,149 Posts
Those CFO's are just sticklers for reducing redundancy!!!! Nice gesture to keep it with MTF members!!

·
That Guy
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those CFO's are just sticklers for reducing redundancy!!!! Nice gesture to keep it with MTF members!!
Honestly, I just asked Sergeant what I should do with it, being that it was a gift from him. It was his suggestion that I pass it along, and frankly I'm just ashamed I didn't think of it myself.

I've made the suggestion we sell the Cub's blower and the Deere's mowing deck, more than once at this point, and I'm pretty sure if I bring it up again I'll be single.

?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts