My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in desperate need of help. I have acquired a 3910 Ford tractor with Auburn trencher. I want to remove the trencher and install 3 point hitch. My local tractor dealership is giving me the run around. Can you tell me where I can get documentation for the trencher? I have a tractor manual on order but the trencher manual is not as easy to find. I am a shade tree mechanic and this is my newest project any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No help from craiglist guy...........I can't even find the original manufacturer anymore apparently bought out.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
post some pics of the rear... has some of the rear center portion of the tractor been removed / replaced in order to mount the trencher? if so.. a salvage rear may be the easiest way to do the swap.. or at least the lift cover. etc..

post some pics and let s take a looksee.

soundguy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tried to attach pictures. Site says they are too big to upload? I will try to change camera settings and send tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
forget the camera settings.. you will likely not find a setting that will make pics small enough in size, since most camera's made inthe last 5ys are 3+ megapixel.. which can be 600-800k in size.. and ones from a couple years ago ar 5 megapixel, yeilding pic size of 1 meg on average.. , just resize the pics instead.

if you are using winxp or better you can use microsofts powertoys pic resizer.. just right click and resize. if you don't have it..it's a free download from microsoft and takes about 10 seconds to install.

soundguy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts