My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1025R FILB Owner
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next few weeks, it looks like I have a good opportunity to try out the Kwik-Way loader on my Cub Cadet 3225. I'd like to order a cat 0 HH and I really like the stand option. However, I also need to buy 6 suitcase weights right away as well.

1.) Can I order a HH now, and then in the future order the stand for it? I'd like to save a few bucks (to buy all the weights) now but will eventually need the stand. I can also see a ripper in the future.

2.) If I ordered one today, how long will it take to make a cat 0 HH with the heavier tubing, welded on hook and painted black? I live in SW Michigan.

Thanks!!!

·
Vendor
1,198 Posts
In the next few weeks, it looks like I have a good opportunity to try out the Kwik-Way loader on my Cub Cadet 3225. I'd like to order a cat 0 HH and I really like the stand option. However, I also need to buy 6 suitcase weights right away as well.

1.) Can I order a HH now, and then in the future order the stand for it? I'd like to save a few bucks (to buy all the weights) now but will eventually need the stand. I can also see a ripper in the future.

2.) If I ordered one today, how long will it take to make a cat 0 HH with the heavier tubing, welded on hook and painted black? I live in SW Michigan.

Thanks!!!
blown4pt3, you can order the stands as well as the ripper on the store page without the hitch. It normally takes 3-5 business days for a hitch to be ready to ship. You will have it before next weekend.
Greg

·
1025R FILB Owner
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blown4pt3, you can order the stands as well as the ripper on the store page without the hitch. It normally takes 3-5 business days for a hitch to be ready to ship. You will have it before next weekend.
Greg
Thanks for the quick reply and call back. It'll be on the tractor the day it arrives!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts