My Tractor Forum banner

5301 - 5309 of 5309 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Hey Riley,

If you need that primer bar sooner, rather than later, I can mail it to you if you send me your address.

Harry

·
5,262 Posts
Harry. I saw your post and checked to see if I had one as well for Riley but did not. I did end up picking up the last 2 my local dealer had, one for Riley and one for myself, so I wanted to let you know. I am sure Riley appreciated the offer. Bill

·
Registered
114 Posts
Brand new 10247

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts

Quiteflite

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
5,262 Posts
Hi guys! I was given three mowers by a local fellow who saw my Snowboy ad on Craigslist. The 8235 I got running and Riley (LawnToro) is giving it a new home. The 7259 is now running and the deck is going to Riley for his IH Lawnboy and the engine will be mounted on a newer deck since the beige engine cover would have originally been on a beige deck anyway. The 7221 I got running today. I need to pass this along to someone but it came with 3 dark green wheels and one white wheel which is broken anyway. I have a couple of choices here. Either I find one good front dark green wheel (cheap or free) to make the set complete or I put a used set of white wheels on and find a home for the 2, 8 inch rear wheels and one 6 inch front. Let me know if you have one 6 inch front dark green wheel you would be interested in parting with. As an alternative, if you need the 3 green wheels, let me know as well. Thanks, Bill

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Just went to the garage and checked, I have 5 used 6" green wheels. PM me an address and I'll send you one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
5,262 Posts
Thanks Lee! I will send you a PM. Bill

·
5,262 Posts
NOS Lawnboy Bricktop Engine

Here's one that is worth watching. Still 5 plus days left and over $700.00. I did tell the seller that this was not from 1962. :)

Apparently after I posted this, several bids were retracted.

Now more bid retractions. Down to $255.00.

Back up to $369.47.

Ended at $401.50

5301 - 5309 of 5309 Posts