My Tractor Forum banner

5301 - 5320 of 5341 Posts

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,757 Posts
I think you can get decals now to put over the old plate on Ebay. Ill check my small stash of used plates out in the shed

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I think you can get decals now to put over the old plate on Ebay. Ill check my small stash of used plates out in the shed
Graveyard didn't have the decal for this model when I contacted him a while back. Thanks for checking your shed.

·
4,757 Posts
All I have in a 19 is this 5271 but its in pretty rough condition too. You could touch it up a bit and everything is readable. If you cant find better I would be glad to give it too you. I cant seem to insert a full image without getting doubles
CA4A0017.JPG

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looking to buy OEM piston rings for a D-600 series engine. Part #679252

·
Registered
145 Posts
Two snapper two stroke tecumsehs. Push one runs, self propelled one has good motor but needs a main jet for the carburetor. $25 for both, pickup in the pittsburgh area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all i was wondering if anyone would have a replacement bag for my toro 2 cycle model 20684. If anyone has one what would you want for it. Thanks a lot!

·
4,757 Posts
If you folks with spare parts for the M series mowers would check your stash for a rope guide that mounts on the right hand handle bar that the rope slips through and holds the pull starter handle I would greatly appreciate it. I got a non BBC commercial M series the other day and the guide is broken off and the pull cord just dangles. This would be found only on Non BBC mowers Thanks

·
Administrator
21,196 Posts
If you folks with spare parts for the M series mowers would check your stash for a rope guide that mounts on the right hand handle bar that the rope slips through and holds the pull starter handle I would greatly appreciate it. I got a non BBC commercial M series the other day and the guide is broken off and the pull cord just dangles. This would be found only on Non BBC mowers Thanks
Never had an M mower, but looked at a picture of one with a pull rope. Not sure, but I think I have something that resembles that guide in a can in the basement or garage. Unless I pitched it. I'll look.

·
Administrator
21,196 Posts
Any one need some gaskets? I have 6 of these. Think exhaust. Could measure if need. Probably mail in regular envelope. For maybe early f engine? Know it's for an older machine that I had to order. It is possible they are an intake gasket.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
hello all forum members
just found a D-series piston on EBAY right now item number 324177816947
it has a buy it now price on it $45.95 shipping price $4.90 just thought i would
share with all if interested hope some is your lawn-boy forum member Scott

·
4,757 Posts
Looking for a
684187 SIDE DISCHARGE CHUTE
for m series mower. LMK thanks

·
Jack of all trades
173 Posts
Updated wanted ad..
Looking for a good old 2 stroke Lawn Boy, northeast Indiana area.
Ideally I'd like to have a '68 7258 or a similar mower in white or I think it's beige.
Also looking for a complete C18 bricktop, or a complete D brick to repower a 7001.
Thanks!

·
More Grass!
88 Posts
Craftsman 917.372471
I'm in need of that shield (not listed in the manual) that goes on the shaft above the blade and keeps debris out of the self-propel beltway. It should be a triangular piece a bit smaller than your hand, with the obvious-sized hole in one corner. Might need the bushing that goes with it, too. (Some seem to have it built in.)

Apparently some prior owner had the blade off and forgot to put everything back on.

Side note: SearsPartsDirect will take your money for this part, then a few months later when you complain it never arrived, tell you it hasn't been made in years, and good luck getting a refund. Voice of experience.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Craftsman 917.372471
I'm in need of that shield (not listed in the manual) that goes on the shaft above the blade and keeps debris out of the self-propel beltway. It should be a triangular piece a bit smaller than your hand, with the obvious-sized hole in one corner. Might need the bushing that goes with it, too. (Some seem to have it built in.)

Apparently some prior owner had the blade off and forgot to put everything back on.

Side note: SearsPartsDirect will take your money for this part, then a few months later when you complain it never arrived, tell you it hasn't been made in years, and good luck getting a refund. Voice of experience.
Try a mower graveyard. There are a few around here that have over fifty old mowers for parts laying around.

·
5,703 Posts
Anyone else watching this one? Up to $1005.00 with less than 47 minutes.

Reactions: PA318Guy

·
Super Moderator
30,854 Posts
I don't remember the nut on the top being a bullet nut, it that correct for that machine?

·
Registered
341 Posts
5233 went for $1530 shipped. Someone tried to snipe it for $1420 in last 2 sec.

Reactions: MoJoMowerman

·
5,703 Posts
Lots of bucks for a display piece. Sure wouldn't want to cut grass with it. And no, it would not have had a bullet style flywheel nut. Those would have had a more rounded top to the nut. I tried locally to find them in either chrome or stainless steel just to have a couple on hand but had no luck. I put the last two used ones I had on a couple of mowers that I sold.
I did contact the seller regarding the machine being listed at 32:1. He said it did have a 2 ring piston so whoever had the mower before him must have done the conversion. The seller gave a nice shout out to the Forum in an addition to his listing and thanked me personally (Mr. Bill) for bringing this to his attention. Bill

·
2 Strokes Rule EPA Drools
405 Posts
Hello all i was wondering if anyone would have a replacement bag for my toro 2 cycle model 20684. If anyone has one what would you want for it. Thanks a lot!
do you need a complete bagger or just the fabric bag I may have a fabric bag

Also, I have not had much time to work with mowers in the past couple of years and have decided to sell off a lot of my extra parts and a few machines. I am located in the Kansas city area 2020-06-07 13.05.46.jpg 2020-06-07 13.05.51.jpg 2020-06-07 13.16.35.jpg 2020-06-07 13.16.04.jpg 2020-06-07 13.15.27.jpg 2020-06-07 13.15.23.jpg 2020-06-07 13.15.03.jpg
2020-06-07 13.03.20.jpg 2020-06-07 13.04.49.jpg 2020-06-07 13.05.15.jpg

5301 - 5320 of 5341 Posts