My Tractor Forum banner

5281 - 5300 of 5341 Posts

·
LBAD Victim
999 Posts
Hi All!
I am in need of a recoil for a Toro 2 cycle Suzuki engine. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hello from Kentuk. I do not have a recoil for a Suzuki but alot of others. If your a shopper I have quite a few adds on Craigs List in the Kentucky, Lexington and (Kirksville Ky) search. I have a lot. And I am looking for someone to purchase it all. Bad hip and bad back and age is getting the best of me. I still send a lot through the mail. Thanks.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would also like to sell every thing in my profile and album with the LB 1949, Loafer, Rider, Tillers, Snow blower, Commercials and the works. Sell each for $100.00 per if they would buy them all. Also over a thousand parts nos short blocks nos Deck and shrouds and so much more. I just got to many projects.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an old 14SB. Kawasaki engine. Motor starts, self propelled works, bag, side chute, etc. Mowed with it earlier this week. Needs some TLC. Have to let it warm up before starting the blade. One wheel has come off the hub a time or two. In the DFW area of Texas. Looking to sell. Offers welcome.

Thanks, Robert
IMG_2154.JPG IMG_2157.JPG IMG_2158.JPG IMG_2159.JPG IMG_2160.JPG IMG_2161.JPG

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,757 Posts

·
4,757 Posts
Howdy, I need a trailing shield assembly for a 19 inch Lawn Boy around 1975 era for a magnesium deck and some ID tag scrivets.. Definitely dont need to be new but good condition Thanks

·
4K Poster!!!!
5,031 Posts
I can send you some of the drive screws (scrivets) for the data plates, just pm me your address. I don't have any extra trailing shields though, it's been awhile since I've purchased one, but it seems like I remember the 21 inch ones being considerably cheaper than the 19 inch ones, so I just bought a 21 inch and cut it to size.

·
4,757 Posts
I can send you some of the drive screws (scrivets) for the data plates, just pm me your address. I don't have any extra trailing shields though, it's been awhile since I've purchased one, but it seems like I remember the 21 inch ones being considerably cheaper than the 19 inch ones, so I just bought a 21 inch and cut it to size.
Thank you! Yes the only one on Ebay is like 45 bucks. Ill make my own if I have to. PM on the way! Thanks again!

Reactions: Lawnboy77

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am a newbie to this forum and look forward to learning a lot about LawnBoy walk-behind mowers and hopefully contributing helpful information as well.

I am seeking a 1950's Lawnboy, either a brick top or ideally a Quietflite. I am looking for one in good condition and with the majority of parts intact.

I am also seeking any sales/showroom hangtags or literature from the mid-1990's

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Administrator
21,196 Posts
Looking for a fuel tank for a LB Duraforce 10550. Think Gold and Silver had the same one 95-1897. Mine sprung a leak at the seam last year. I glued it shut, and that worked fine. Over winter it broke loose and I don't know of anything that will adhere well enough to seal it up. PM me if you have one.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
ISO
Bermuda sand coloured discharge plate. If you have one please let me know

Thanks
Geoff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,757 Posts
ISO
Bermuda sand coloured discharge plate. If you have one please let me know

Thanks
Geoff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Metal or Plastic?

·
4,757 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
My former 5273 is in need of a data plate.A 5244 or 5274 would be more correct to what it looks like now.The 5273 plate is in poor condition.
101_7601.JPG 101_7832.JPG

5281 - 5300 of 5341 Posts