My Tractor Forum banner

5281 - 5295 of 5295 Posts

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,530 Posts
Re: Walkbehind For Sale & Wanted

John I think your best bet for a donor deck is an aluminum deck off of a model like the 8255, or a similar late model D-400 shaft drive. That's what I did for the D-400 in my avatar. They are a bit heavier than Magnesium, but It will match up with your commercial model much better since the original commercials were aluminum anyway. Everything about the aluminum is better in my opinion. Those pop up on ebay quite often. You will have a couple of holes to fill, but that's no problem.

I picked up at 7260 deck yesterday on Ebay. Thanks

·
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
5,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts

·
5,207 Posts
Re: Walkbehind For Sale & Wanted

Hi guys! I have available a set of Lawnboy mint green wheels with the whitewalls repainted. These are not show quality however they would make good display wheels for an appropriate model mower that needs the correct wheels. If anyone can use these let me know. Make me an offer for the set, plus actual shipping. If no one is interested I will just put them on a mower and use them up. One rear wheel has a small crack around the hub. I did some plastic welding on the back for strength. Thanks, Bill

Attachments

·
5,207 Posts
Okay guys! Anyone have a 10247 Duraforce and would like a pristine owners manual, checklist, safety brochure, all in a Lawnboy sleeve and protected by a plastic pouch with snaps, just send me a PM. Pay postage and it is yours. Bill

Attachments

·
LBAD Victim
947 Posts
I am in need of a starter/primer bar for a D series engine.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I have one and I can leave it with Yard Nazi, whom I hope to get over to see, before Xmas. Is that soon enough?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Hey Riley,

If you need that primer bar sooner, rather than later, I can mail it to you if you send me your address.

Harry

·
5,207 Posts
Harry. I saw your post and checked to see if I had one as well for Riley but did not. I did end up picking up the last 2 my local dealer had, one for Riley and one for myself, so I wanted to let you know. I am sure Riley appreciated the offer. Bill

5281 - 5295 of 5295 Posts