My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
20,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Walkbehind For Sale and Wanted

OK, folks, here we go. Our very own thread for wheelin 'n' dealin of Walkbehinds and parts.

1. Let's keep the items along the lines of what you might post in this particular forum. If you have a John Deere rear engine rider that you want an engine for, put that in the main For Sale and Wanted section. But if you have a need for a carb for your Lawnboy snowblower, I think your best bet will be this thread.

2. When you find or sell the item you posted, help me out by posting in this thread "I sold my Iron Horse listed in post #3", or send me a PM. That way, I can delete the post and keep this thread pretty current.

3. Initial contact about buying or selling can take place on the thread, but how about the details and offers/counter offers and shipping arrangements take place via PM or e-mail.

4. Posts over 90 days will be deleted however you may re list your items at any time.

So, there we go. Pretty simple and straight forward. Good Luck, and happy shopping!

============================================================================

DISCLAIMER: Neither MyTractorForum.com, nor any of its representatives, takes ANY responsibility for any sales or trades made in these forums. This is to be dealt with by the buyer/seller at all times. Personal information including email or IP addresses will not be disclosed for any reason. Please use common-sense “safety” procedures when buying or trading. MyTractorForum.com will NOT become involved in a dispute between buyer & seller.

============================================================================

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
hello all forum members
Scott here to ask looking for a deflector for a Toro whirlwind mower
if you guys know of one please let me know pm me if you do thanks
your lawn-boy friend
Scott

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have an early 90s snapper hi-vac with the 5 speed self propel. Did a quick going over, primer circuit and main jet seem clear, has spark with tester but won’t fire. Might be as simple as a plug, but could also be some type of fuel issue. 4hp tecumseh with good compression. Have too many other projects so figured I’d put this up for sale before I mess with it anymore. I just changed the oil with wolfs head sae 30. I have the bagger, mulch and side discharge attachments. I am located in the Pittsburgh area. Make offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
5,265 Posts
Hi guys! In a nice care package that I received today from unclelee today there was a Lawnboy bag, part number 679977. This, from what I have been able to research, was for the commercial 4 square model 6275 and would have been used with an adapter. If anyone has one of these models and would like a NOS bag to go with it, send me a PM and it is yours. Bill

·
Registered
114 Posts
If any of you local pittsburgh guys are interested, I have a S21ZSR rolling chassis up for grabs. Deck looks to be in good shape, don’t know for sure if the trans is good but the guy I got it off of said it was. I also have the fuel tank/shroud and original bag in nice shape to go with this thing. I don’t want anything for it, just figured I’d put it up on here before I junk it. If you want it, send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have a whole bunch of Suzuki/Toro parts for sale. All of it cheap, like nothing over $10 and whatever shipping is. I'll even give some of this stuff away free, just pay the shipping. If you see anything you want or need, let me know and we'll work something out. It's gonna get scrapped otherwise.

20200129_104343.jpg
20200129_104720.jpg
20200129_104820.jpg
20200129_104826.jpg

Attachments

·
5,265 Posts
I just purchased an owners manual for models 7220 and 7259. If anyone needs a scanned copy just let me know. Bill

I also have received Lawnboy manuals for 5269, 5269B, and 5269D. I am keeping the 5269D manual. If anyone needs the 5269 or 5269B manuals just let me know. Those I will pass along as originals. If someone needs a copy of the 5269D manual I can scan it in and send it.

·
LBAD Victim
960 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
I've got too many of those already, otherwise I would be!!
Well they are FREE to any forum member who wants to pick them up in person. I'll ship small stuff for free, like if it fits in a standard envelope. I'd love to give it to someone who can use it. I'm tripping over this stuff so if it's not gone by trash day, it's going to the curb.

·
5,265 Posts
Hi guys! I have a magnesium chute and magnesium side discharge plate for the pre 1970 Lawnboys. They are currently listed on eBay but if anyone has an interest in them send me a PM with an offer. Thanks, Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts