My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
21,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Walkbehind For Sale and Wanted

OK, folks, here we go. Our very own thread for wheelin 'n' dealin of Walkbehinds and parts.

1. Let's keep the items along the lines of what you might post in this particular forum. If you have a John Deere rear engine rider that you want an engine for, put that in the main For Sale and Wanted section. But if you have a need for a carb for your Lawnboy snowblower, I think your best bet will be this thread.

2. When you find or sell the item you posted, help me out by posting in this thread "I sold my Iron Horse listed in post #3", or send me a PM. That way, I can delete the post and keep this thread pretty current.

3. Initial contact about buying or selling can take place on the thread, but how about the details and offers/counter offers and shipping arrangements take place via PM or e-mail.

4. Posts over 90 days will be deleted however you may re list your items at any time.

So, there we go. Pretty simple and straight forward. Good Luck, and happy shopping!

============================================================================

DISCLAIMER: Neither MyTractorForum.com, nor any of its representatives, takes ANY responsibility for any sales or trades made in these forums. This is to be dealt with by the buyer/seller at all times. Personal information including email or IP addresses will not be disclosed for any reason. Please use common-sense “safety” procedures when buying or trading. MyTractorForum.com will NOT become involved in a dispute between buyer & seller.

============================================================================

·
Registered
117 Posts
If any of you local pittsburgh guys are interested, I have a S21ZSR rolling chassis up for grabs. Deck looks to be in good shape, don’t know for sure if the trans is good but the guy I got it off of said it was. I also have the fuel tank/shroud and original bag in nice shape to go with this thing. I don’t want anything for it, just figured I’d put it up on here before I junk it. If you want it, send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I have a whole bunch of Suzuki/Toro parts for sale. All of it cheap, like nothing over $10 and whatever shipping is. I'll even give some of this stuff away free, just pay the shipping. If you see anything you want or need, let me know and we'll work something out. It's gonna get scrapped otherwise.

20200129_104343.jpg
20200129_104720.jpg
20200129_104820.jpg
20200129_104826.jpg

Anyone want any of this stuff? I don't want to scrap it.

Well they are FREE to any forum member who wants to pick them up in person. I'll ship small stuff for free, like if it fits in a standard envelope. I'd love to give it to someone who can use it. I'm tripping over this stuff so if it's not gone by trash day, it's going to the curb.

Attachments

·
5,313 Posts
I just purchased an owners manual for models 7220 and 7259. If anyone needs a scanned copy just let me know. Bill

I also have received Lawnboy manuals for 5269, 5269B, and 5269D. I am keeping the 5269D manual. If anyone needs the 5269 or 5269B manuals just let me know. Those I will pass along as originals. If someone needs a copy of the 5269D manual I can scan it in and send it.

All of the manuals have been scanned in and are available for download from the reference library section. Thanks! If you are interested in the originals for the 7220/7259, 5269, or 5269B feel free to let me know.

5269 manual has been passed along to a new owner.

·
LBAD Victim
968 Posts
Hi All!
I am in need of a recoil for a Toro 2 cycle Suzuki engine. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello from Kentuk. I do not have a recoil for a Suzuki but alot of others. If your a shopper I have quite a few adds on Craigs List in the Kentucky, Lexington and (Kirksville Ky) search. I have a lot. And I am looking for someone to purchase it all. Bad hip and bad back and age is getting the best of me. I still send a lot through the mail. Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would also like to sell every thing in my profile and album with the LB 1949, Loafer, Rider, Tillers, Snow blower, Commercials and the works. Sell each for $100.00 per if they would buy them all. Also over a thousand parts nos short blocks nos Deck and shrouds and so much more. I just got to many projects.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts