My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
20,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
OK, folks, here we go. Our very own thread for wheelin 'n' dealin of Walkbehinds and parts.

1. Let's keep the items along the lines of what you might post in this particular forum. If you have a John Deere rear engine rider that you want an engine for, put that in the main For Sale and Wanted section. But if you have a need for a carb for your Lawnboy snowblower, I think your best bet will be this thread.

2. When you find or sell the item you posted, help me out by posting in this thread "I sold my Iron Horse listed in post #3", or send me a PM. That way, I can delete the post and keep this thread pretty current.

3. Initial contact about buying or selling can take place on the thread, but how about the details and offers/counter offers and shipping arrangements take place via PM or e-mail. Please leave your address, phone number(s), and email off the general forum for your own safety. You may exchange those via PM with the prospective buyer/seller.

4. We will leave the posts in the thread for 90 days and then they will be removed. If you want to post it again after that time, feel free. Once again, if the items sells, let us know.

So, there we go. Pretty simple and straight forward. Good Luck, and happy shopping!

============================================================================

DISCLAIMER: Neither MyTractorForum.com, nor any of its representatives, takes ANY responsibility for any sales or trades made in these forums. This is to be dealt with by the buyer/seller at all times. Personal information including email or IP addresses will not be disclosed for any reason. Please use common-sense “safety” procedures when buying or trading. MyTractorForum.com will NOT become involved in a dispute between buyer & seller.

============================================================================

·
5,207 Posts
Hi all! Before I do anything to the Lawnboy Snowboy I thought I would check to see if anyone has an interest in it. It was going to the auction house so I gave the guy $75.00 for it. He said it does run. I had it started for just 20 seconds or so yesterday before putting it in the garage. Someone got a bit carried away with the red spray paint but nothing that a good restore wouldn't fix or use it as is. I would like to pass it along to someone on the forum at what I paid for it or less so feel free to make an offer. I will assume I can ship this. If no one has any interest I will post it on eBay. Send me a PM if interested. Bill

Attachments

·
5,207 Posts
Okay guys my wife and I finally got the Lawnboy parts inventoried so I am posting the lists here. Price for forum members is 10% of the list price on the list, plus actually shipping. Send me a PM if you see anything you could use. List will be updated as items are sold. Bill

Starting to sell a lot of the parts so check your stock and let me know if you need anything before it's gone. Remember 10% of list price to forum members.

Starter parts such as cup and pin, pinions, still available. Governor parts. D-600 series filter housing. More. List will be updated tonight.

Okay this is all I have left. Stuff is flying out of here at 10% of list price. See anything you need or may need in the future. Get it now and save big.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
hello all forum members
Scott aka lbuser64 here i have up for sale Lawn-boy trimmer and Ryan trimmer parts
if anyone on the forum would like to buy them pm me asking $70.00 plus shipping please
let me know if interested thank you your forum member Scott
p.s my cell cannot do pictures

D ring 15041
piston ring 180530 not sure what it works with
181005 piston ring set also unsure what it fits
611397 o rings qty 4
611509 spacers qty 3
147491 Ryobi nut qty 1
682542 lawn-boy/Ryan switch
611819 sleeve
153671 split boom
610312 air filter
610303 sleeve bolt
153645 nos Ryan gas tank
181002 cylinder head
145564 head gaskets
180814 bump head knob
1470071 Ryan trimmer washer
612134 lawn-boy/Ryan trimmer rubber sleeve
145570 snap rings qty 3
146012 bolts qty 2
145890 spacer shaft
145893 Ryan trimmer shaft
153649 Ryan nos starter cover
153646 nos Ryan trimmer guard
682052 Ryan bumper head
0682061 unknown lawn-boy trimmer part
0682067 lawn-boy trimmer shaft
610675 lawn-boy/ Ryan trimmer carburetor gaskets
unknown bag of washers
682033 lawn-boy/Ryan flywheel keys
0610676 nos trimmer flywheel lawn-boy/Ryan
682034 nos lawn-boy trimmer coil
610683 trimmer washers
610672 trimmer gaskets
682039 Ryan fuel line
610318 lawn-boy trimmer spool

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looking to buy parts for a C Series engine. Whatever condition as long as it's usable.

Thanks!
LB90

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Here's what I have that is NOS:

3 - Starter pin springs 602613 (these have a little bit of dusty rust on them but are unused)
3- Choke bar knobs 602623
2- Choke shaft and lever 677090 (fits C-76) The envelope these are in is marked $13.00 and the Lord only
knows how long ago that was writ!
2-Choke shaft lever assembly 6787241 (fits C-18 19 and others)

Make me an offer, I won't be hard to deal with.

The snowblower, which I pictured on the forum, appears to have a new coil and governor assembly in that C engine. I put a new starter spring and drive chain on it last winter, and I'd sell it for $150.00. I have thought of possibly putting that engine on an old deck to "re-manufacture" an Iron Horse type machine.
Best Regards,
Harry

·
5,207 Posts
Okay guys my wife and I finally got the Lawnboy parts inventoried so I am posting the lists here. Price for forum members is 10% of the list price on the list, plus actually shipping. Send me a PM if you see anything you could use. List will be updated as items are sold. Bill

Starting to sell a lot of the parts so check your stock and let me know if you need anything before it's gone. Remember 10% of list price to forum members.

Starter parts such as cup and pin, pinions, still available. Governor parts. D-600 series filter housing. More. List will be updated as items are sold.

Okay this is all I have left. Stuff is flying out of here at 10% of list price. See anything you need or may need in the future. Get it now and save big.
Okay I added a screen shot of the parts I have left that need to find a good home. Check it out and see if there is anything you can use.

I am reducing the price on the remaining items. I know that there has to be someone out there that can use some of these items. Send me a PM if you are interested in anything. Pay the shipping and they are yours.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
hello all forum members
Scott here to ask looking for a deflector for a Toro whirlwind mower
if you guys know of one please let me know pm me if you do thanks
your lawn-boy friend
Scott

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have an early 90s snapper hi-vac with the 5 speed self propel. Did a quick going over, primer circuit and main jet seem clear, has spark with tester but won’t fire. Might be as simple as a plug, but could also be some type of fuel issue. 4hp tecumseh with good compression. Have too many other projects so figured I’d put this up for sale before I mess with it anymore. I just changed the oil with wolfs head sae 30. I have the bagger, mulch and side discharge attachments. I am located in the Pittsburgh area. Make offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
5,207 Posts
Okay I added a screen shot of the parts I have left that need to find a good home. Check it out and see if there is anything you can use.

I am reducing the price on the remaining items to 5% of the list price on the sheet. I know that there has to be someone out there that can use some of these items. Send me a PM if you are interested in anything.
Okay guys the parts that I have available are getting down to the end. If you see anything you can use pay the shipping and they are yours. If no one wants anything I will just box them up and put them in storage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts