My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone
sorry been away for awhile but i am back at it now was recovering for about 5 months
with a heart problem and i am doing great now and will also give updated pictures
soon also glad to be back working on lawn-boy mowers again and i hope that everyone
is being safe with this heath scare forgot to say will add a picture of a restored 1965 7254
my first restoration came out great i will let you guys see very soon and that you can also judge
and let me know what you think and also glad to be back posting on the forum thank you
your lawn-boy friend
Scott

·
4,236 Posts
Hi lbuser and welcome back...watch your diet.....get exercise and don't forget to take your prescriptions.....hope all the problems are behind you and that you feel great

·
5,411 Posts
Hi Scott! Glad to hear you are doing better and back at it. Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures. Take care! Bill

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome back Scott! I'm glad to hear you are doing better and can't wait to see the pictures of the 7254. Take care and stay healthy!

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello everyone
thanks for all the replies on getting better and getting back to work as i said will get pictures soon
since i am doing better having to be careful on staying healthy with this health scare hope you
guys are doing same take care all your lawn-boy friend Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts