My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Oh, that’s great. My Wife’s Parents have a cabin on a little lake in Price, so we spend a good amount of time in the Poconos as well. I’ve spent my fair share of hard earned money in Dunkelbergers in Stroudsburg.

TBH, I haven’t really used the X585 yet. We bought the place after the grass was done growing, and there has yet to be any snow that required blowing. It seems like a really nice machine though.

I bought a set of pallet forks for the Kubota. So I’ve been using that a bunch doing demo, and just cleaning up around the new place. I plan to buy a grapple bucket and a snow plow next.

There is also a mid 90s Deines zero turn here, that’s been recently rebuilt.

Honestly, between the Kubota and the Deines, I’m wondering if I even need to keep the X585?

I supppse it will be good as a redundancy if the Kubota or Deines goes down. Plus, my Wife can run it to help mow or remove snow. Well, let’s be honest, I will be on the JD and SHE will be in the climate controlled cab...

·
Registered
65 Posts
HHG I know you posted about some old ford tractors. In the first picture there is a front bumper that looks like a ford factory bumper for the 600. I just wanted to let you know since your cleaning up so that everything can go with what it belongs to.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
HHG I know you posted about some old ford tractors. In the first picture there is a front bumper that looks like a ford factory bumper for the 600. I just wanted to let you know since your cleaning up so that everything can go with what it belongs to.
Thank you sir

·
Citizen of Earth
15,258 Posts
Oh, that’s great. My Wife’s Parents have a cabin on a little lake in Price, so we spend a good amount of time in the Poconos as well. I’ve spent my fair share of hard earned money in Dunkelbergers in Stroudsburg....
I've been in the Stroudsburg Dunklebergers a couple of times, but mostly shop at Dunkelbergers "West" in Brodheadsville, PA. They took over the old ShopRite store on Rt. 209 and revamped it nicely into a good sporting good/outfitter store.

·
Parts collector
3,355 Posts
I've been in the Stroudsburg Dunklebergers a couple of times, but mostly shop at Dunkelbergers "West" in Brodheadsville, PA. They took over the old ShopRite store on Rt. 209 and revamped it nicely into a good sporting good/outfitter store.
You are 2 hrs from me. I have friends that live in Tannersville.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That makes sense. I was in there once as well. I can see how it would have been a grocery store at one point now that you mention it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts