My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
my father just purchased a 1975 economy tractor Powerking 2816. It's in very good to excellent condition. Just wondering if anyone knows the approximate value of this machine.
thanks much.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
I don't know the value but, Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

·
I LOVE Garden Tractors!!!
1,799 Posts
Hello All,
my father just purchased a 1975 economy tractor Powerking 2816. It's in very good to excellent condition. Just wondering if anyone knows the approximate value of this machine.
thanks much.
What did he purchase it for? That is the apperant value to the last seller of the machine. Value is so varied between an individual buyer and seller. What You think is a good deal may not be to someone else. :MTF_wel2:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
What did he purchase it for? That is the apperant value to the last seller of the machine. Value is so varied between an individual buyer and seller. What You think is a good deal may not be to someone else. :MTF_wel2:
I traded a running, driving, inspected, and tagged 57 Chevy PU for a YM240D Yanmar tractor in good cond. We both thought we got a good deal!!!!!
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey, check out the Power King specific sub-forum under the Lawn and Garden section.

Around my area, a decent condition and running 2816 would be worth between $1200 ~ 2500. Newer paint, additional implements, and/or newer tires would increase the value.

I gave $500 for my 1976 PowerKing with a blown engine when I bought it. I should have waited for a running one. I have had a hard time finding a running Kohler K series motors in my area, but in other parts of the country that doesn't seem to be the case.

:wwp:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
mnpacker

Be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand/ Power King & Economy Tractors Forum here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200

:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the responses. He paid $1600 for it but he bought it from someone who didn't really know what it's worth. We're just trying to get some feedback from the experts...you guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts