My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think my Mid Mount with Grader blade and rake is worth?
0622101920.jpg

0725102209.jpg

0728101926b.jpg

I hate to admit that I am thinking of trading it to another Sears nut locally... He's not a member of our forum, but of the Yahoo Sears Forum.

If I get in return a complete 3 point hitch, a mint fiberglass ss dash, a narrow set of front rims, and a bunch of odds and ends do you think I am making a bad deal? I know several of you would probably want the Mid Mount, but I need some of these parts and in actuality i don't use the Mid mount too much, and would be better served with a rear blade like I made for Hugh...

Well, Whaddya think?

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
Pm, what parts u need...I realllllly want it.. i no i aint got a fiberglass nose.....Im out of them for my machines....

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pm, what parts u need...I realllllly want it.. i no i aint got a fiberglass nose.....Im out of them for my machines....
I think it would cost like $200 to ship it to you unless I did frieght.. We'll see how tomorrow turns out. if I just pay him cash for the stuff, I may sell it...

He wanted $125 for the 3pt, $20 for the dash, $20 for the rims.... I know the Mid Mount is probably worth liek $300 so I plan to see what i can get from him.:trink39:

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
anything i have that you want?

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
might be able to do that. i know where i can get a snow blade like yours.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could really use the 3 point hitch and unbroken dash though... I have a pretty mint blade. I wish i could afford to give you the mid mount- well, wish i had 2 so i could give you one and trade one to Jon! I plan on making another rear blade like yours hopefully make it a little stronger. i am so mad yours got messed up!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
well you do what you need to do. i dont need a grade blade, but it would be cool to have. i need to trade my custom for a suburban so i can have 2 tractors to use all my attachments!!!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont need a grade blade, but it would be cool to have. i need to trade my custom for a suburban so i can have 2 tractors to use all my attachments!!!
:ditto: on the grader - I might be able to work an st 12 with no motor in the deal!!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
:ditto: on the grader - I might be able to work an st 12 with no motor in the deal!!
dunno, i would like to trade for a runner, dont really need another project machine with the SS/16 and crawler. im open though

·
Mr. Picky
58 Posts
Hey neighbor, you must be crazy to trade that blade and rake. You might think you don't use it much, but when you do need it will take money and time to build your own. Plus you will be hard pressed to ever find another mid mount without paying top dollar. I would keep it if I were you.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Hey neighbor, you must be crazy to trade that blade and rake. You might think you don't use it much, but when you do need it will take money and time to build your own. Plus you will be hard pressed to ever find another mid mount without paying top dollar. I would keep it if I were you.
shaun, these are words of wisdom. however, i must ask, for the sake of argument, what job would a mid mount do that only a mid mount can do? kinda like having a dozer blade and a snow blade???
:sorry1: just wanted to throw that out there

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dunno, i would like to trade for a runner, dont really need another project machine with the SS/16 and crawler. im open though
lol... I will let you know how I make out... Will probably call you from his house. He has tons of stuff!!!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
awesome!! maybe mention to him that i have an 8XL that i would trade for a running suburban?? and im sure you will take some pics of the stuff!! :D

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
awesome!! maybe mention to him that i have an 8XL that i would trade for a running suburban?? and im sure you will take some pics of the stuff!! :D
dunno if he'd trade for a whole machine... He said he has four or five machines and he's trying to get down to two like me .

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hi James,

If you brought that blade over to my house I could take some measurements and pictures. Then I could plasma cut the parts for you or anyone else who might want to have/ make one of those.

I wouldn't mind finding a front snow/dozer blade, and maybe a mower deck for my 16/6 if he has anything like that.

Eric

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think he does have a dozer blade- but if you look in the ma craigslist, there is a guy near me that has 5 (yes 5!) dozer blades and mule mounts for our tractors. I am trying to get in touch with him too, but no phone number.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is that the guy in Upton?

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
That last mid mount I seen on ebay went for a little over 500.

Hugh the different's is you can set the height with a mid mount and really grade. The other blades just ride on the ground.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That last mid mount I seen on ebay went for a little over 500.

Hugh the different's is you can set the height with a mid mount and really grade. The other blades just ride on the ground.
Maybe I gave the thing away then... Posting a new thread for todays haul.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts