My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's got some surface rust but what is the value? I'm considering selling it and putting that money towards a buford bucket for my 300 but it depends what they are worth. I'm willing to Clean up the blade and paint it prior to sale.

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Super Moderator
13,207 Posts
450-600 depending on the area and time of year. Really the wrong time of year to be selling IMO.... wait until October. How are the cutting edge and skids?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skids are good. I'll be putting a new cutting edge on it (already purchased a while ago) prior to selling. My guess is I could get the high end of that range in the fall then. I don't need the buford right away just would like to have it

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Should be no leaks from the cylinders or hoses and the blade adjusted properly so not too much play where the big bolt is at for pivoting. Re-painted and then you should get the high side of the sale.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just picked up a 316k and wanted to take advantage of those new hydraulics up front. Found a blade today bought it and sight unseen outside of a few photos. Had close ups take for me and looked clean. Model U054G for $250 I’m thinking I got a good price but always wanting the better deal - professional cheapskate. Is this what everyone else is seeing? Have to make a 8 hr round trip but justifying with seeing the oldest daughter. In my general area I’m seeing bad shape single cilindars for $200 and $350-$500 in bad to usable shape. Thoughts did I jump the gun. Seem relatively low in available quantity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts