My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DocLiv
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I new to the forum.....but took an interest in these little yanmar tractors...and enjoyed reading some of the posts about them. I've been thinking about a small 4wd tractor with a front end loader to use on about 15 acres I have....mostly wooded....but just to do some light duty cleanup...maybe some mowing.
Do you all know of a reputable dealer in Indiana.....I kinda worry about the grey market ones....after reading some posts....and would just soon pay a little more with a good dealer. Also, and I know this is not a very good question....but what would you recommend (model wise) in a 4wd tractor, not less than 10 years old, with a FEL.....and what can I expect to pay.
Any advice would be appreciated.....as I like the looks and what I'm reading about these tractors....but no very little about tractors in general. Thanks for any advice....

Terry

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Greetings Terry . I have a early 80's era Yanmar 186d which is a 4wd model . I am planning on selling this , it's in perfect working order . It has 490 hrs on it . It's got a rear finishing mower with it also . You are welcome to call me if you like 301.653.7768 Mike .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts