My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior MTF Poster
12,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quit and closing out remaining used parts for 28 series L head, 28 series OHV, 42 series opposed vertical shaft engine, 44 series OHV Heads, block & more, crankshafts for 42, 44, & 28 series, carbs., manifolds, rods for 42 series, pistons for 28 & 42 series, starters, flywheels, cooling fans and much more. Including Kohler CV14s parts engine.

Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com (put in proper format)
Robinson, IL

·
Registered
405 Posts
Walt, The junk Kohler CV14 does it have an intact speed control bracket assembly and governor spring ? If so, could I buy it? thank you, Andy

·
Senior MTF Poster
12,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Walt, The junk Kohler CV14 does it have an intact speed control bracket assembly and governor spring ? If so, could I buy it? thank you, Andy
I don't know, I would think so but haven't looked at it for a year or so, I'll try to check tomorrow, keep in mind shipping is horrible.

Walt Conner

·
Registered
405 Posts
Walt, I'm taking a guess that the CV14 speed control bracket assembly and governor spring is close enough to the mangled and springless mess I have. for the CV491 The engines are covered in the same KP 2339-D service manual Mine used a T 27 torx bit for the bracket and? maybe a T20 for the cable clamp. I'm in new territory with Kohlers. In typical fashion , I'm learning by breaking stuff Thanks for the prompt reply. Andy :D

·
Senior MTF Poster
12,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Thanks for the prompt reply"

Well sorry Andy, I got involved in a project and forgot to check as I said I would do. Have to leave early in the morning but will try to check as soon as I can. In the mean time, you might email me a test post so I will have your email and can send you a picture IF I do appear to have what you want. Put in proper format as I do not post email address because of "crawlers" harvesting addresses.

Walt Conner
wconner5 at frontier dot com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts