My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an upper pivot bar and right side shaft mounting plate for a 36 inch Jac tiller for my 75 LGT 145? I need some dimensions and pictures to build one as I didn't get those pieces when I got the tiller. I'm trying to get this thing geared up in the next few weeks. I would also be interested in buying those pieces if anyone has tem for sale.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Does anyone have an upper pivot bar and right side shaft mounting plate for a 36 inch Jac tiller for my 75 LGT 145? I need some dimensions and pictures to build one as I didn't get those pieces when I got the tiller. I'm trying to get this thing geared up in the next few weeks. I would also be interested in buying those pieces if anyone has tem for sale.
I have a complete JAC rototiller with all the necessary linkages for my 76 LGT145. You could copy from my setup. Where are you?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Prince Edward Island. Couldn't be much farther. Is the linkage and right side mount plate on or off the tractor? If it's off could you take a few measurements for me? I need the thickness of the plate and the location of the holes relative to the edges. this is an awful place for working on vintage stuff. there just isn't much around.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in Prince Edward Island. Couldn't be much farther. Is the linkage and right side mount plate on or off the tractor? If it's off could you take a few measurements for me? I need the thickness of the plate and the location of the holes relative to the edges. this is an awful place for working on vintage stuff. there just isn't much around.
I'm on Vancouver Island; so, yes, I agree. It would not be all that convenient to just drop over and see the rototiller here. I will try to get some photos later today and PM them to you if this forum is working correctly. I did have some trouble logging in earlier today.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry for the delay, but I have never sent photos on this forum before and I am having trouble figuring that out. If you would please send me your e-mail, I could send you the photos that way and then determine which parts you need to copy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the pieces made. Thanks to Jacktar1 for the technical assistance and drawings. I might have a spare PTO bracket laying around if you want it. I'll have a look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts