My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
motorcycle cowboy
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added some outlets and lighting. Built a stand for my drill press. My Delta tablesaw has come in real handy. I need a bigger barn.

Attachments

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Looks good. It's amazing how much better a little power makes a place.

That's a nice saw! A good table saw makes a job a lot easier.

Do you like the Craftsman drill press? I've been holding out for a floor model but folks just aren't selling those around here. They're too good to let go of, I guess. I need to just bite the bullet and get a nice bench press and be done with it. I can build a stand for it just as you did.

·
motorcycle cowboy
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the tablesaw. It was a Christmas gift from my girlfriend last year. It does a great job for my needs. The drill press I bought 10 years or so ago. I really don't use it much. I bought it before I learned the value of quality tools. In other words it's cheap.lol

·
motorcycle cowboy
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've acquired several attachments for my x750 and needed some additional storage for them in the barn. I got a killer deal on the barn but the down side is the size, it's only 10 x 20. After purchasing the attachments my discretionary funds were pretty much wiped out leaving no monies to enlarge or add on so I did the next best thing. My solution was to build additional shelves and organize the best that I could. Future plans include adding a lean to on the left side of the barn. Here's a few pics of the additional shelves.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
You probably should look at building a barn next to this, so this is more of a lean-to... :-O

1 - 5 of 5 Posts