My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still need to make a sign to hang over sidedoor and in gable. That is where the favorite colors of Orange,Pink and Purple will be used..
I have those 3 colors now on building but in a small amount.

Attachments

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Nice work! You have one very lucky grandson!:fing32:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies...
Ken N Tx this one not a kit all cut out on table or band saw .Plus using dremel for sanding mini router, drilling holes ,using electric nail gun..
The sides are just the side of a 1" piece of wood about 3/16" thick ,pieces inside are 5/8" including rafters made like a truss ..All pieces are glued,nailed or drilled out and then a wooden peg inserted. Not wanting him to sit on roof but the other barn I made for his older brother ,they have set on that roof.
Now I started building a log cabin for the grand daughter..Outside walls are 5/8" ,doing it close to Old Lincoln logs , cheating on routing out each notch by using a forester bit and then taking a utility knife and cutting out the round part.
Much slower going and with the boys buildings... oh well !!!!!!

Glad everyone has enjoyed and I know Cohen will !! His brother wants sliding doors on his building.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks , his oldest brother wants sliding doors on his barn I built him.. Now I'm working on a log cabin for the grand daughter,she's 9 . She told me I hadn't built her anything . So I just finished cutting pieces for the floor joist,flooring 2nd fl ,rafters and trying something different this time wood roofing shingles . Not sure how it going to work out .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts