My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all had some trashed seats. Let see yours. Here's one that was on a 3-point backhoe we picked up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Here's one from a 990 parts tractor.

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's one from a 990 parts tractor.

If you use a longer mounting bolt you won't have to worry about falling off the tractor. :eck13::sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Ha ha, I'll play.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Here would be my worst, its the original on my mf8

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
I had one on a 1967 Suburban that was growing moss- it didn't look too bad far away though

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I had one on a 1967 Suburban that was growing moss- it didn't look too bad far away though

Looks like the old seat on my Massey but I had a lot more grass growing in it :) You could see the grass from a good distance away :(
I didn't take any pictures though as it wasn't something I liked ....lol

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Looks like the old seat on my Massey but I had a lot more grass growing in it :) You could see the grass from a good distance away :(
I didn't take any pictures though as it wasn't something I liked ....lol
Did you notice the small tree starting to grow in our backhoe seat, 1st post.:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts