My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope that subject line didn't get to many of you excited. :)
I am trying to fit up my snowblower to my old open sided LGT, and have these two studs sticking out the front of my frame that are interfering with the mounting, the nuts are very large. Any one have an idea what they were supposed to be for?

On a second but related question... the arm coming back off the blower hooks to the fixed bar just rear of the brake shaft on the frame and goes OVER the mower hanger correct? Seems like leverage to lift that heavy blower is squarely on the blowers side, but, this is my first tractor with hydraulics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Correct on the mounting to that cross shaft, those bolts don't belong there, they are blocking the holes? Something the PO must have done?.:trink39::thThumbsU

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the bolts off, but, I have to think they are from ford, they are blue all over, not repainted, there is a spacer that fits between the front of the frame, and the part that the deck hanger attaches too. they are really large, 1 inch + at least ... was there some type of super sized front plow blade or ???

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, I Just noticed in a picture from the single stage blower thread thats running currently that the ends of the spring hangers are supposed to slip into those same holes... you can see them sticking thru in this pic..

well, regardless, I think I've got er figgered out

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts