My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprise that I saw my first for this season snowblower advertisement on TV. Last winters nastyness must have something to do with it. I have seen a lot of snowblowers and snowblower attachments listed on CL also.
My old JD 524 with a new 7hp Tecumseh did me well last winter. So I'm ready.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Wow, never thought of that issue with television!

I have never seen a TV ad for a snowblower!!

And we can't buy studded snow tires around here either.:crybaby:

I am lucky to get to blade push snow 3 times a year.:crybaby::crybaby:

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Wow! I usually judge the commercialization of the seasons by the Seasonal Section in the super market. They have had Halloween stuff up since early Sept. They still do. XMas stuff will be up Nov 1st I bet. Im surprised winter is coming up this soon

·
Premium Member
9,788 Posts
Wow! I usually judge the commercialization of the seasons by the Seasonal Section in the super market. They have had Halloween stuff up since early Sept. They still do. XMas stuff will be up Nov 1st I bet. Im surprised winter is coming up this soon
If you really want a jump on the seasons go to a Wholesale club. The Christmas stuff has been out for a month!

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
It's a good time to start the advertising for the snowblowers with temps going down. I'm sure the harsh winter we had last year will have an effect on the snowblower sales.

·
Premium Member
9,788 Posts
XMas stuff will be up Nov 1st I bet. Im surprised winter is coming up this soon
I must confess that my outdoor Christmas lights will be plugged in on Nov.1. I can't help myself!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts